The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

1 hour ago, Wurzel said:

Danny Murphy is a complete Representative for Wellingborough. Sorry for stating the obvious. 

I will say this, whoever the owners appoint will give us a very big indication on there intentions going forward.

I heard that too. Murphy is a total....

• Like 2

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Brought a tear to the eye reading Deanos statement. Absolute class from the man. I don't think I'll ever have such love for a manager as I had for this wonderful gentleman. VTID, Deano. 

He has been class the way he's dealt with it all.

Just hoping we don't replace him with that classless scouser Gerrard.

• Like 1

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

spacer.png

Eat your heart out Klopp he’d be doing this in front of the Kop after we beat them bin dippers.

Wow - I like him ! Go get - he just needs a sheepskin coat and we're all set ...

Who is he ???

With the Gerrard speculation, I am struggling to think of a great player that becomes a successful manager.

The Zidane / Maradona etc maybe the greatest player but never reached the height as when they were players. The only one I could think of is Johan Cruyff but that's was long ago. Most successful manager do not have a good career it seemed. 

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

spacer.png

Eat your heart out Klopp he’d be doing this in front of the Kop after we beat them bin dippers.

Joe Rogan is a football manager now?  What has COVID done to that man???

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Digavilla said:

With the Gerrard speculation, I am struggling to think of a great player that becomes a successful manager.

The Zidane / Maradona etc maybe the greatest player but never reached the height as when they were players. The only one I could think of is Johan Cruyff but that's was long ago. Most successful manager do not have a good career it seemed. 

Bit harsh on Zidane, he won the CL 3 times in a row!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Pep, Conte, Ancelotti, Mancini, Simeone are a few I can think of. As for Zidane, you don’t think he achieved big things at Madrid ?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
I meant Mancini, not maldini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Brian Clough was alright. Pep Guardiola was pretty decent. 

• Like 1