Christmas 2021

sidcow

19 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

My lad just checked the Santa tracker, he's in your country right now, hope you get what you wished for. Happy Christmas. 😀

Used to love all that. My girls are 23 and 15 now so a little past it unfortunately. Enjoy these years mate. They pass way too quickly.  I am though looking forward to the day they start again with gran kids. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Very much looking forward to watching the adaptation of Pratchett's Adominable Snow Baby on Channel 4 tonight. 

Tomorrow isn't it? Or am I wrong once again? 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Tomorrow isn't it? Or am I wrong once again? 

So it is. The wife reminded me it was on and said it was tonight.

I'll tell her she was wrong. 

Have a merry Christmas everyone in case you don't hear from me again. 

• Haha 2

Finally sat down and relaxed after a busy day. Got my mum over for Christmas, she irritates the hell out of me most of the time but I’ve not seen her on Christmas Day in 14 years, so it will make a nice change for both us. My wife is at work until 8pm, but we’ll meet up at her parents down the road for a Christmas eve buffet and drinks. 

I’ve already eaten a new spare tyre’s worth of snacks, bring on the gluttony! 

Merry Christmas everyone 👍🏻

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Kazakhstan? Surely the Christian Saint Nicholas doesn't deliver to Muslim countries? 

Especially as those that are Christian in Khazakstan are mainly Russian Orthodox that don't celebrate Christmas until Jan 7th as they use the Julian Calendar

• Like 1