limpid

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Dream on.

i think i worded the post badly, i meant to match our position from last year would be a fantastic achievement based on this.....all the talk of top 6 and stuff is looking very premature with 1/3 of the season gone

2 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

Terrible start and terrible 45 mins. 

Buendia and Bailey look awful buys

Ings has given us a problem rather than providing a solution. Watkins looks ordinary

We look incredibly low on confidence 

I’m a fan of Smith but he needs to turn this around if his time is not to be up

This stems from the comment by purslow that we will replace grealish with 3 players that contribute the same. 

How was that ever going to work? 

• Like 1

Not many options, so I'd take AEG off, put Buendia on the right, Bailey on the left, watkins in the middle.

Push McGinn forward, put Tuanzebe in beside Nakamba.

Bring on Hause and stick him beside Mings.  Replace target with Young.

Leave 1 change for later

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Am I watching a different game from everyone else?  This doesn't look like a team that isn't playing for the manager...  They're all busting a gut pressing, trying to do something.  They're playing like a team with no self confidence at all.  Poor touches, poor short passes, misjudging how much time they have on the ball, etc.  They're a team which needs a goal to get them some belief back in them again.

Take El Ghazi off and put JPB on.  We also need to take one of Bailey/Buendia off and bring on AAron to bring some youthful energy/fearlessness to try to get something going.  

Nobody is doubting the running and some of the efforts of one or two players. But the tactical side of things and the lack of game plan is clear to see…  all the things that point to really bad management are evident on the pitch this evening. We can’t rely on individual brilliance anymore.