Match Thread: Spurs v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

We need to sort our studs we are constantly slipping. 

I've mentioned this before and got the piss ripped for it but I'm convinced our players slip over more than our opponents. 

5 defenders, and a spurs players taps it in, in the centre of the goal, from 2 yards out.

amateurs.

and Hause turned like an oil tanker there, yikes.

Edited by MaVilla

Just now, JB said:

Spurs are a one man team. Shame that man is **** incredible. **** sake. 

If you were a neutral, you'd have to say he's been so much better than everyone else on the pitch that he should be on the winning side. 

As a Villa fan, **** him obviously. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sidcow said:

I've mentioned this before and got the piss ripped for it but I'm convinced our players slip over more than our opponents. 

Against united Buendia and archer simultaneously slipped over. And Ramsey slipped on a golden opportunity. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Our midfielders would fall over on a windy day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Great play? :D

He's literally just kicked it in front of himself and Hause has shit himself. I see 'skill' like that every week at 6 a side.

He lines Hause up as if he's going to come inside, shifts his body to go inside and then pings it down the left and goes.

Whether you want to call that "skill" or not is entirely up to you, but it's great play and he absolutely did him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Slip coach incoming

• Haha 3