January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

HaHaHa...

"Villa were reluctant to meet Juve's price as they took into account that Bentancur is not a natural holding midfielder, the position they are after, while a fee would also be inflated to pay a percentage to his former club Boca Juniors. "

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/juventus-aston-villa-bentancur-transfer-22924691

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I thought that myself. Club statement said Greenwood would not play for Utd again until the issues are resolved. That could be a court case and could be much later this year so they are an attacking player down

Unless VAR is the judge in which case he’ll get off Scott free and the victim will be arrested for being offside. 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Unless VAR is the judge in which case he’ll get of Scott free and the victim will be arrested for being offside. 

Sounds like the Dubai judicial system. 

An Austrian woman who was raped in Dubai has been arrested for having extra martial sex 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549707/Austrian-rape-victim-arrested-having-sex-outside-marriage-UAE-reported-crime-told-MARRY-attacker.html

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

They can pick up these sorts of players very easily and they probably aren’t even going to be in the starting 11 for a while a yet. Plus, they identify what they need and fill it. Whereas we seem to be messing about with the position we need the most and have done for years. I’m confused as to why we have chosen to faff around with this position so much. 

Liverpool are a far more appealing proposition than us. We're mid table, they'e one of the top teams in Europe. 

38 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'm also certain Kristijan Lovric of Gorcia is a character from The Witcher.

Gwent card strength 5. Not worth it, imo.

• Haha 2

We do need a left sided left footed attacker … not sure he is the answer but trust Lange …

edit just see. He is right footed so ignore and as others pointed out we have Bailey & Traore . 

Edited by thabucks

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

We do need a left sided left footed attacker … not sure he is the answer but trust Lange …

edit just see. He is right footed so ignore 

Bailey is left footed?

39 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve just been on the Gorica forums and they can’t wait to get rid of him. We need to steer clear of this one..

All deities have a designated day off and you should be no different. You've not stopped scouring the fan forums of European clubs this week. Put the feet up and have a beer, recharge the batteries for the big deadline day tomorrow. You deserve it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

All deities have a designated day off and you should be no different. You've not stopped scouring the fan forums of European clubs this week. Put the feet up and have a beer, recharge the batteries for the big deadline day tomorrow. You deserve it.

Haha, superb.

I might take the day off work tbf. It’s a big day in the Delphinho household.

• Haha 1