January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I'd sell Targett for £35m. If they stay up it goes up to £50m. 

I'd have a threesome with Swedish twins that are gorgeous, 6 foot tall, blonde and with big tits, but there is about as much chance of that happening as there is selling Targett for 35m and a further 15m if they stay up

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

I'd have a threesome with Swedish twins that are gorgeous, 6 foot tall, blonde and with big tits, but there is about as much chance of that happening as there is selling Targett for 35m and a further 15m if they stay up

He stays a Villa player then.

31 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Are u ITK. There is a big difference between evaluation of good and cheap according to fans and the reality

Nah when you are looking at Kamara or Zakaria for example. they are bother very good and extremely cheap right now.

Just now, paul514 said:

Nah when you are looking at Kamara or Zakaria for example. they are bother very good and extremely cheap right now.

I agree they look good but sign on fees, agent costs and wages will be massive. The closer a player gets to end of contract the lower the transfer fee but every other fee goes up astronomically. Haaland has a release clause of about 65m in the summer and it is estimated it will cost about a half a Billion to sign him

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

He's a CB isn't he? Not sure who he would replace if we signed him.

Probably BS like most of the links 🤣

Media knows next to nothing when it comes to the Villa nowadays…

Just sharing what I see.

I’m expecting at least one deal tomorrow (DM 🙏) but won’t be upset or too downbeat if we don’t manage it. 

Want us to finish the season strong and destroy a few teams in the process 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Tackling stats aren't good. Less than half attempted successful. Bissouma attempts 4 per game and 3.6 successful 

I don’t believe the link tbh, just sharing or forwarding. So much made up BS out there.

Can’t see why we’d sign another CB right now.

If we sign anyone, it’ll be a DM…. surely…

Edited by Jas10

50 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I kinda figured that Chambers is going to be our CDM stopgap tbh 

Maybe but I don’t think so. Cb cover surely and could end up being a better option than Hause… will wait and see… expect him to better on the ball but not aerially.