Pre-match thread

ender4

I know some wont lije the term but for me this one is a Free hit, I will be relatively happy getting through this with no further injuries, no suspension and nothing embarrassing. 2-0 Chelsea. Anything more is a bonus this weekend. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think we will lose it in midfield.....consequently the front will be starved of service and the back four will be got at.....thats my prediction.

but hope I am wrong.

Hard to disagree with that. I think the only chance to get anything out of this game unless one of players does something very special and Chelsea have a bad day

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Really wanted to go today. Hate this ticket Criteria thing where it goes down the pecking order. Bit unfair.

I’m not sure how it’s unfair. People who go every week get ticket priority. Surely that’s how it should be.

It makes it difficult for anybody to get any sort of booking history on away games but thats the problem with a high demand for away tickets.

I say this as someone who used to go to every away game a few years back and now wouldn’t be able to get an away ticket.

I have no real expectation of us getting points today but I am really looking forward to the game. Chelsea is a really tough game these days but with the players we have available there’s always a bit of hope. I’m just looking forward to seeing Ollie, Ings and Bailey. They will cause problems if we can get the ball to them. 

• Like 3