Pre-match thread

ender4

Oof.

-----------------------------------Steer-------------------------------

Cash-----Tuanzebe/Konsa------Mings----------Targett

--------------Sanson--------Luiz-------McGinn--------------

Bailey-----------------------------------------------------Trezeguet

---------------------------------Watkins---------------------------------

We might play Ings and Watkins and drop Sanson out of there I guess, for me that's overly bold and would leave us exposed, but there's a case for noticing we're already overmanned and trying to turn it into a madhouse of a game.

23 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Oof.

We might play Ings and Watkins and drop Sanson out of there I guess, for me that's overly bold and would leave us exposed, but there's a case for noticing we're already overmanned and trying to turn it into a madhouse of a game.

Will it upset you if I tell you Ollie is out? It upset me.

Need the lad back ASAP. Gives us breathing space.

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Oof.

Might be a bit soon for Trezeguet?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ender4 said:

Have you ever won any of these 4-1 bets?

4 times in 20 odd years Wigan, Norwich, Newcastle (remember the Carew penalty in last seconds for his hattrick) , Wolves at VP a few years ago was the last time 

Its become one of those superstations we all do hoping to change the course of the game or not to put bad karma on the game, lucky shirts, lucky seat etc. That would be a good thread actually  

Edited by Robtaylor200

We know Smith has history of not telling the truth with our injuries, but he has said Bailey could start this game, Traore may be back, Ollie should be available, Sanson and Ramsey possibly too, plus McGinn and Mings back. No idea on Konsa. 

Martinez missing is the biggest loss, Buendia we can probably cope without if our attacking players are available. 

My team:

Steer

Cash Konsa* Mings Targett

McGinn Luiz Sanson

Bailey Ings Watkins

* If Konsa not fit Tuanzebe plays

Subs: Sinisalo, Tuanzebe, Hause, A.Young, Nakamba, J.Ramsey, El Ghazi, Traore, Chukwuemeka

Still don't see us getting anything but that team is competitive. Just have no idea why we didn't go for someone like Romero (who is still a free agent) given Steer is our backup and is not anywhere near proven enough at the highest level.

Smith not said anything on Konsa I found his comments if I'm right Tuesday after the Brentford game he said something along the lines " Unfotunately Ezri had to go off. It was nice for him to  captain the team but yeah I think he will be alright. I haven't spoken to the doctor yet for an early diagnosis but he was walking OK.

On what planet would you not get an update from the club doctor regarding a player who is vital for us.

Too many times he does this just makes his own rubbish up. How can we ever look forward to seeing our villa play at full strength with Doctor DOSNT HAVE A CLUE Smith. 3 days after injury and hasn't asked about what's wrong with Konsa.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, villan501 said:

Smith not said anything on Konsa I found his comments if I'm right Tuesday after the Brentford game he said something along the lines " Unfotunately Ezri had to go off. It was nice for him to  captain the team but yeah I think he will be alright. I haven't spoken to the doctor yet for an early diagnosis but he was walking OK.

On what planet would you not get an update from the club doctor regarding a player who is vital for us.

Too many times he does this just makes his own rubbish up. How can we ever look forward to seeing our villa play at full strength with Doctor DOSNT HAVE A CLUE Smith. 3 days after injury and hasn't asked about what's wrong with Konsa.

Just because he doesn’t tell the whole world, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know.

There are very few games I go into in a season with absolutely zero expectation of a result. This is one of those games. I can usually conjure an unlikely draw of some description in my imagination. Not here.

• Like 2