Pre Match Thread

maqroll

1 minute ago, jim said:

Why are we playing Young and AEG playing out of position when they didn’t last week? 

Seriously, is Dean really going to try the Watford lineup again. That thing barely lasted 15 minutes. It was awful. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

What are the advantages of making it public? Surely keeping his cards close to his chest is the better strategy

No no no

The fans really really need to know because they need to decide what colour underpants to wear for the game.

• Like 3

Just now, Thug said:

The fans really really need to know because they need to decide what colour underpants to wear for the game

They will have to bear in mind that the colour will change when they get wet and that will happen well before kick off

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Seriously, is Dean really going to try the Watford lineup again. That thing barely lasted 15 minutes. It was awful. 

The Watford lineup?

Half the team is different.

• Haha 2

Just off the top of my head all of Arsenal, Liverpool, Leicester and Southampton have had even worse injury dilemmas in this past year.

Not everything has to be indicative of a wider issue. 

• Like 3

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

The Watford lineup?

Half the team is different.

The set up. 4-2-3-1 with Young on the left and El Ghazi on the right. Buendia in the middle with a double pivot behind him.

Certain players have changed but the parts that looked awful, attacking 3 behind Ings, are still there. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I'd take a point and no new injuries right now. 

I wouldn't. VP will be rocking, we are playing a newly promoted side. We have lots of top quality in the team and we have Ollie and JPB to come off the bench. 3 points for the Villans

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Because we've changed the midfield. Buendia is going central.

So he’s playing out of position too. Nice.