Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

51 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's technically very good and he's a very clever striker - if you took bits of him and bits of Watkins you could build a superstar.

Yeah, they have very different strengths which is why it’s so nice to see them now working well together.

• Like 1

Stream I was watching was very poor quality so much so was hard at times to make out which player was which, but from what I could make out I thought he had a very good game. Seven goals plus six assists in the minutes he's had is pretty good going, would be great if he could get into double figures before the end of the season.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Stream I was watching was very poor quality so much so was hard at times to make out which player was which, but from what I could make out I thought he had a very good game. Seven goals plus six assists in the minutes he's had is pretty good going, would be great if he could get into double figures before the end of the season.

We were wearing white, btw

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

If he carries on like this, we might not need Suarez, eh @Zatman ;) 

We could try to play Billy big Bollox and just sign Suarez for the cups. Lol

Suarez and Archer 2nd string strikeforce...

The Man United guide to wasting money?

28 minutes ago, STO said:

Equally, I don't think we will be extending the contract until 2026.   He has another two years left on his contract, what's the rush?

Plus his age, 2 more years and he'll probably be past it. 

Â