Tim Iroegbunam

useless

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Could he be ready for the first team squad, at least, for next season?

If he was coached by Emery - wow.

assuming we dont "upgrade" anyone in the double pivot area (which we may...who knows), i would be interested to see kamara, Luiz, Dendoncker and Timmy as the 4 CM players next season.

I get the impression Emery would rotate those 4 quite a bit also, or at least actually give the "backups" a reasonable amount of game time, especially when you consider he has used all 15 available subs in his 3 games so far.

• Like 3

Great video and it's even better if you look at it with mindset of "This is a young player we're signing" - makes it all the more sweet that he's ours. Dead cert to be in the squad for next season.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2022 at 12:12, MaVilla said:

assuming we dont "upgrade" anyone in the double pivot area (which we may...who knows), i would be interested to see kamara, Luiz, Dendoncker and Timmy as the 4 CM players next season.

I get the impression Emery would rotate those 4 quite a bit also, or at least actually give the "backups" a reasonable amount of game time, especially when you consider he has used all 15 available subs in his 3 games so far.

So refreshing to finally have a manager that has the balls to make subs.

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to watch Preston-QPR today just to see how he was doing.

Poor game but I was impressed.

He's got strength and good deal of mobility about him. Infact I'd say if he comes back into our squad next season as you'd expect he'd be more of a replacement for McGinn (and Sanson) with his style.

End of last season to ease him into premier league it was very much a case of low risk passing and holding infront of the back 4 but he has much more to his game than that, plenty of times he was most advanced of QPR's three CMs today.

• Like 1

He's been playing more advanced for QPR all season, truth be told I don't think he ever played as an out and out DM for our U23s, or if he did only once or twice, he's always been known as a midfielder than can play as a 'six' or a 'eight'.

To be playing as well as he is whilst on his first loan, and at Championship level, as a nineteen year old, is extremely impressive, and from what I've seen he looks just as good for QPR as he has done for our U23s which is impressive in of itself as the gap between those two levels is massive, some players can look like world beaters at U21 level but then struggle at non-league level never mind Championship level.

We've got a serious prospect on our hands, if we can hang onto him we've probably save oursevles £20m plus with this signing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He got MOTM in the London papers for today. Don’t know how to add pic but he got a 9 and this is the write up.

The best player on the park. Hit the post with magnificent long-range effort and showed his class on numerous occasions with his mazy runs from deep which Preston found hard to live with. On this form he looks a special talent.

He’s been great in every match I’ve watched him in this season (about eight) and looks mature beyond his years in football intelligence and physique. 
i do notice though it always takes him 20 mins or so to adjust to the game so could be tricky if a sub.

I do think he’s ready to be the third choice in the midfield 2 behind Luiz and Kamara next season though as would fit in very well with them and also has the added bonus of bursts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stegzy said:

He got MOTM in the London papers for today. Don’t know how to add pic but he got a 9 and this is the write up.

The best player on the park. Hit the post with magnificent long-range effort and showed his class on numerous occasions with his mazy runs from deep which Preston found hard to live with. On this form he looks a special talent.

He’s been great in every match I’ve watched him in this season (about eight) and looks mature beyond his years in football intelligence and physique. 
i do notice though it always takes him 20 mins or so to adjust to the game so could be tricky if a sub.

I do think he’s ready to be the third choice in the midfield 2 behind Luiz and Kamara next season though as would fit in very well with them and also has the added bonus of bursts.

Also didn’t realise QPR tried to go second time lucky by appointing our assistant manager again. Hope he does as well as Beale.

On 29/11/2022 at 17:10, Oaks said:

After what Beale said about the club and players he can go f himself.

This. Plus The Championship is a higher standard, and I mean no disrespect when I say that.

He is a non scoring non assisting attacking midfielder for them at the moment just like JJ was for us 2 seasons ago.  Gerrard identified him clearly as a DM. The reality is he is too good at breaking the lines due to his massive acceleration. He has mastered the slow down/ accelerate away way of playing already .  

When the goals start flying in and his passing becomes a little more accurate we will see a truly exceptional player in our ranks.  Tackling   passing, pace , acceleration, quick feet  amazing body swerve,  strength  . The kids got the lot 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is a non scoring non assisting attacking midfielder for them at the moment just like JJ was for us 2 seasons ago.  Gerrard identified him clearly as a DM. The reality is he is too good at breaking the lines due to his massive acceleration. He has mastered the slow down/ accelerate away way of playing already .  

When the goals start flying in and his passing becomes a little more accurate we will see a truly exceptional player in our ranks.  Tackling   passing, pace , acceleration, quick feet  amazing body swerve,  strength  . The kids got the lot 

Gerrard identified every central midfielder as a DM. You're either a DM or you're an attacker.

Bloke must have had a brain aneurism

• Haha 2

Â