Tim Iroegbunam

useless

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

45 minute sub and benched for the last 2 games by Mr. Personality.

Should have recalled in hindsight playing under that melt

If he isn't playing we should recall him.

I'm not following him, I just heard he was doing really well. If that has changed make the call to their manager saying we will have him back.

Hate to burst a lot of VTers bubble, but QPR fans don't rate Tim...  Sounds like he went through a purple patch at the start of the season, but has gone backwards significantly since Beale left.  Looking at their forum, they were happy when he was dropped for Stefan Johnsen when he came back from injury.

Off Topic:

Half their fanbase still thinks Beale is going to be the next big manager to hit the Premier League, but the other half are quick to point out that the team lost his last 4 games before he fooked back off to Rangers, which is why he left while his stock was high.

They all unanimously hate Neil Critchley, though...  They've been horrific since he took over and are probably relegation contenders at this time.  

12 hours ago, paul514 said:

If he isn't playing we should recall him.

I'm not following him, I just heard he was doing really well. If that has changed make the call to their manager saying we will have him back.

Not sure can recall a player after the window is closed

He's played most of the season, I've watched a lot of their games and has been good to excellent, of the games I havent' watched I've seen him getting mostly postive feedback from their fans.

Only thing I would say is that since Critchley went there he seems to be playing more as a traditional DM, whereas when Beale was manager he was playing more as a box-to-box midfielder, had a lot more freedom to attack and was very good at it with his driving runs with the ball, was a big asset to QPR's attacking play, so not sure why Critchley changed that, but from the few games I saw was still doing okay in a more reserved role.

Seems strange that there should be talk of him being recalled just because he was dropped for one game, maybe that was deserved because he played poorly in the previous game, but previous to that he's been first choice in their team and doing well, as a nineteen year old he's allowed a small blip in form.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, useless said:

He's played most of the season, I've watched a lot of their games and has been good to excellent, of the games I havent' watched I've seen him getting mostly postive feedback from their fans.

Only thing I would say is that since Critchley went there he seems to be playing more as a traditional DM, whereas when Beale was manager he was playing more as a box-to-box midfielder, had a lot more freedom to attack and was very good at it with his driving runs with the ball, was a big asset to QPR's attacking play, so not sure why Critchley changed that, but from the few games I saw was still doing okay in a more reserved role.

Seems strange that there should be talk of him being recalled just because he was dropped for one game, maybe that was deserved because he played poorly in the previous game, but previous to that he's been first choice in their team and doing well, as a nineteen year old he's allowed a small blip in form.

My QPR mates down south think he started well with them but should’ve been dropped some time ago and surprised he didn’t return to us in the window because of it.  I thought it could just be just a couple of them on the wind up because he’s a Villa player but it matches what KMitch is saying.  I haven’t watched at QPR at all so I’m only going off second hand of regulars at QPR.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2023 at 07:04, KMitch said:

Hate to burst a lot of VTers bubble, but QPR fans don't rate Tim...  Sounds like he went through a purple patch at the start of the season, but has gone backwards significantly since Beale left.  Looking at their forum, they were happy when he was dropped for Stefan Johnsen when he came back from injury.

Off Topic:

Half their fanbase still thinks Beale is going to be the next big manager to hit the Premier League, but the other half are quick to point out that the team lost his last 4 games before he fooked back off to Rangers, which is why he left while his stock was high.

They all unanimously hate Neil Critchley, though...  They've been horrific since he took over and are probably relegation contenders at this time.  

I bet you're the kind of guy who called for McGinns head and said he was a shit player.

4 hours ago, AV82 said:

I bet you're the kind of guy who called for McGinns head and said he was a shit player.

Wrong...  I've been one of his biggest supporters... 

Also, thanks for contributing to the conversation.  Just quote a post I made a month ago and insult me for no reason.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â