Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Anyone mentioned the socks? He looks awesome with the low socks. Makes him look faster. 

10 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Just came on here to post pretty much that. Those socks are really working for him - though I thought  they make him look stronger

Need me some of these magic socks!

Edited by Tom13

wears his socks down to his ankles and plays like Grealish.

maybe that was Grealish's power, nothing to do with ability, just that his socks were down to his ankles, and now Bailey has uncovered that superpower.

We should bring Hogan back in Jan and tell him to wear his socks down to his ankles, would prob score bucket loads with his world class runs and the superpower of low rider socks.

Bailey deserves a start for sure, and I think he’ll be great to help unlock Luton. Zaniolo has shown a lot of promise but not fully clicked yet, I think he will, but Leon has clicked this season so should get the nod. You’ve got to reward performances.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MaVilla said:

wears his socks down to his ankles and plays like Grealish.

maybe that was Grealish's power, nothing to do with ability, just that his socks were down to his ankles, and now Bailey has uncovered that superpower.

We should bring Hogan back in Jan and tell him to wear his socks down to his ankles, would prob score bucket loads with his world class runs and the superpower of low rider socks.

Just imagine what his touch count would be like with those socks

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Did some nice defensive work as well.

Think he has to start against luton. Bailey + Villa park + Luton seems like the formula for a great day.

Commentators highlighted that when Cash went down injured by AZ goal line and wasn't the first time. Emery system is cooking 

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All I heard is " Nana nananna ey ey... Leon Bailey blambudadbeldle... He comes from Jamaica " lol

I think in all seriousness we have to go with the most popular* Caribbean** group of all time***, Vengaboys and modify one of their classics****. So far, I've got 'Leon Bailey from Jamaica keeps on scoring every game, just buy a ticket and.... (this is where I'm stumbling).

Spoiler

* hated
** Dutch
*** never
**** not a classic

• Haha 1

Â