Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

7 minutes ago, useless said:

Seeing doubts being cast on that Bailey to Ajax link with cries of 'clickbait', but I'm pretty sure it was that Mike Verweij who originally broke the story of El Ghazi going to PSV a few days ago.

• Thanks 1

Fire Gerrard and then sell Bailey. We'll be better off, as the Eredivisie is Leon's level, plus we can be rid of the headache that his father will be. Who was the last player represented by a parent that wasn't a headache? 😂

This was always going to be a concern when Craig Butler starts to interfere or go public when Leon isn’t picked.  Does he forget the wasted season he had last year?

Any discontent needs to be kept private as to helps absolutely nobody, especially Leon and the team.

No smoke without fire. I think that the comments from Craig Butler are well timed. We can't let our best players go but if the manager can't utilise them in the right way then what choice do we have? If we lose Bailey then Gerrard needs to follow because this is absolutely unacceptable. 

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

MKavXi4_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Is he out of line?

A players career is short and he can't sit by and watch Bailey waste another year. 

I've got no issue with it. We're an absolute mess on the pitch and this is what comes from it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I mean this should just put the nail in Gerrards coffin quicker. 

When you add in the Buendia situation that's 65 mill of talent we are letting this fraud devalue. He's an actual danger, get him gone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Fire Gerrard and then sell Bailey. We'll be better off, as the Eredivisie is Leon's level, plus we can be rid of the headache that his father will be. Who was the last player represented by a parent that wasn't a headache? 😂

I do actually agree with this. In what world has Bailey earned a start anyway. He’s pretty useless. His main credential is he’s not part of the current useless XI. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

Is he out of line?

A players career is short and he can't sit by and watch Bailey waste another year. 

I've got no issue with it. We're an absolute mess on the pitch and this is what comes from it. 

It's never good to be saying these things in public. We all know that's how the players feel though. I'm betting Buendia and Sanson's agents are saying the same thing privately.

Was one of best players in preseason , turned the game against United. Has done ok when starting but SG instance on trying to get Coutinho in team is leaving both Leon and Emi b sidelined , no wonder he wants out.Butler loves the attention clearly but he isn't wrong here and I bet others feel the same.

Â