U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

Brilliant stuff MK Don's next in the Papa John's I am sure quite a few tickets could be sold for that Half Term 7pm kick off so not too late to get the kids home.  New Stadium to cross off the list.  I know I am keen!

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I am completely blown away by the sheer volume of talent there is now in our academy. The depth is as extraordinary as the ability of this group.

We have the likes of Sinisalo, Kesler, Seb Revan, Chrisene, Carney Chukwuemeka, Aaron Ramsey, Raikhy, Barry, Philogene-Bidace, Wright and Bradley Young who would all be eligible for this competition and aren't available for a variety of reasons. We've got a good group of U18 players coming through behind this crop, and a 20 year old Jacob Ramsey featuring regularly for the first team.

It's massively impressive and I think a huge amount of credit should go to Mark Delaney, Mark Harrison and Christian Purslow for the way they've methodically and systematically put this together in the last couple of years - this is the best I remember our academy being and the best crop of youth players I've seen in a long while.

Yep . Massive thanks needs to go to the set up that is allowing players to thrive . And as you say the depth is extraordinary. I do those back of the fag packet line ups for fun and we have a starting xI that might actually make it

Bidace               Archer                 Caleb

Carney                Bogarde            Iroegbunam

Chrisene     Swinkels          Feeney          Kesler 

Sinisalo

And thats scary because theres still Aarom Ramsey , Arjan Raikhy   Brad Young  Revan and Louie Barry  that could be in there as well. 

Brilliant work at BMH going on 

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I don't suppose there's ever going to be any highlights of that is there?

My last had them on in the car on the way back so I’ll ask him now

• Thanks 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

My last had them on in the car on the way back so I’ll ask him now

He says just search archer on Twitter and they will pretty much be there

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

MK Dons will be a tougher test in the final group game, can you imagine if we got to the final, wonder how many tickets we’d sell.

It's a dead rubber, both teams have already qualified, MK Dons will field the weakest team that the rules allow, I think we'll also send more of our U18 side and less of our U23 side.