U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

9 hours ago, lexicon said:

They're advertising it on VillaTV+, so if you're already subbed you'll presumably have the game already - or it's £1.99 

No seeing this mate, Do you have a link please. Cheers 👍 

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't believe there's any coverage of this on VillaTV. You can buy a match pass from ifollow here:

https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe#MatchPassAvailability

Burton Albion 
Aston Villa U21

Tue 5 Oct 21 19:00 (UK)

English Football League Trophy

Video Match Pass

£10.00

wonderful.

I signed up for Wycombe last time around, but when i go to log in it doesnt recognise my password.

reset my password, still doesnt recognise it......

whats going on with this 1920s technology!!!

EDIT:

Ok, so i log in on the Burton link you linked, it wont let me set up a new account as it says email already in use, however when i put the email and password in, it says not recognised.

However, when i go to password reset, it takes me to the wycombe ifollow (wycombe forum), and my password reset and login works for the wycombe ifollow, but when i try to then log in via the burton ifollow, its doesnt recognise it!

OMG!!!.....any ideas anyone?

do you need a different email for each club or something?!?!?!

EDIT EDIT:

So after checking FAQs, your IFollow account is linked to 1 team, this was Wycombe for me, becuase i paid for Wycombe vs Villa U23 last time around.

This seems to mean i cant now log in to Burton's ifollow, the FAQ states i need to email them to request the primary team be changed, which can take up to 48hrs.

I literaly cant give them my money......

Edited by MaVilla

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

OMG!!!.....any ideas anyone?

do you need a different email for each club or something?!?!?!

I'm not sure - it looks like you might need to set up an account with each club - I used the same email for this as I've used before though I think.

BBC WM not covering this tonight to the surprise of the Burton media people - they know absolutely nothing about our squad - their commentator just said he doesn't recognise any of the names - great.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure - it looks like you might need to set up an account with each club - I used the same email for this as I've used before though I think.

BBC WM not covering this tonight to the surprise of the Burton media people - they know absolutely nothing about our squad - their commentator just said he doesn't recognise any of the names - great.

So after checking FAQs, your IFollow account is linked to 1 team, this was Wycombe for me, becuase i paid for Wycombe vs Villa U23 last time around.

This seems to mean i cant now log in to Burton's ifollow, the FAQ states i need to email them to request the primary team be changed, which can take up to 48hrs.

I literally cant give them my money......what an amateur s*** show.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That sounds ridiculous - can you not just use a different email address?

We've started quite well, we look lively up front.

i could i suppose,  but its just silly!

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

have Bidace and Chuka been called up to the England youth squad or something? (re: not playing in this game)

Bidace under u20s and Carney u19s.

• Thanks 1