Claret Membership 2021/2

icouldtelltheworld

Does everyone still get the link your account to your digital membership even though you're sure you've done that?

I'm a season ticket holder so shouldn't matter much but to buy in future it says it must be linked.
The ticket office did it for me at the Chelsea ballot as it was literally impossible for me to do it.

Yet on the ticket website it still says link it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Does everyone still get the link your account to your digital membership even though you're sure you've done that?

I'm a season ticket holder so shouldn't matter much but to buy in future it says it must be linked.
The ticket office did it for me at the Chelsea ballot as it was literally impossible for me to do it.

Yet on the ticket website it still says link it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, same for everyone even if you are already linked.

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

Got my Claret membership pack in the post today!   Nice scarf in it which makes the membership fee a good deal because I was planning to buy a Villa scarf soon anyway.

Had mine through too, the pack has some nice touches! 

Got mine today, haven’t received the two junior membership packs I ordered at the same time.Hopefully  they will arrive over the next few days although of of the memberships is still awaiting activation despite jumping through all the hoops several times. 

On 11/08/2021 at 14:57, Talldarkandransome said:

I dont understand why they offer posting as an option, I have a habit of forgetting my phone these days so that's the only reason I chose it. With hind sight I probably should have chose the e ticket option. I'll give it a few more days before I start panicking 

Physical ticket arrived in the post today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How the heck do you use these covid refund gift vouchers on the club store online? Can you?

I'm not sure if you can. The store is run by Fanatics, the vouchers are issued by the club. I have a feeling that they can only be used on tickets.

Cool thanks - I'm the same in that I've got my adult membership but still waiting for my daughter's membership.

Would have preferred it if she got hers before mine but I guess as long they come soon then no problem.

The communication at the club clearly needs to get better though.

Sorry if I’ve missed it but how do you get past the endless loop of being asked to link your digital membership to your fan id?

When I go to buy a membership it asks me to link my fan id. Which I’ve done. And when I click to do it again it just takes me to my profile to edit my details. Hit confirm and I’m back to being asked to link my fan id 

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it but how do you get past the endless loop of being asked to link your digital membership to your fan id?

When I go to buy a membership it asks me to link my fan id. Which I’ve done. And when I click to do it again it just takes me to my profile to edit my details. Hit confirm and I’m back to being asked to link my fan id 

I think once it's done it still shows the link for it, which is stupid.  

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You have entered the circle of doom.

If it actually hasn’t linked, then you need to contact the ticket office to link it for you.  

It may have linked though but not showing as linked.   In which case…. Errrrmmm… contact the ticket office.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Signed up for a membership for the first time last week, along with an account for my two- year-old daughter. Fortunately she runs her own microbrewery business so used her email address for that 🙄

In summary: what an absolute shit show. There are so many things wrong with the whole system. Think they've all been covered here so won't waste my time going through them all, but I'm just staggered by how bad the whole process is. 

• Like 2