Claret Membership 2021/2

icouldtelltheworld

15 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

I think once it's done it still shows the link for it, which is stupid.  

15 hours ago, ender4 said:

You have entered the circle of doom.

If it actually hasn’t linked, then you need to contact the ticket office to link it for you.  

It may have linked though but not showing as linked.   In which case…. Errrrmmm… contact the ticket office.

Good luck!

Cheers

I logged on via my laptop instead of my phone and it's worked. Membership is in the post

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

What's the average time it's taking for people to receive their pack in the post? It's been two weeks here, so how much longer am I looking at. most likely?

Ordered mine on 15/07/2021 and arrived on 12/08/2021--this was after I sent an email chasing the pack. 

They said they were beginning to send them out the week commencing 09/08.

I've not received mine yet either. Ordered on 15th July.

Exact same thing happened last time (19/20 season) and was blamed on high demand etc etc. 

We don't seem to get any better at this stuff as a club, at all.

Edited by est1874

Re subscribed on the 14/7 , 2 adults 2 kids , had mine about 2 weeks ago , daughters came last Thursday , emailed the club about the other 2 and they’ve replied with “should be with you in the next 2 weeks “, 

complete shambles and tbh if it wasn’t Villa I would never entertain using them again 

So now one of my kids has had an email saying that his membership needs activating (it doesn’t) in order to be able to use the benefits like priority ticket access (we already have tickets for Sat).

When I log him in it says “welcome back” what a total shambles of a system.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So now one of my kids has had an email saying that his membership needs activating (it doesn’t) in order to be able to use the benefits like priority ticket access (we already have tickets for Sat).

When I log him in it says “welcome back” what a total shambles of a system.

I am equally bamboozled by the system. I thought I'd finally managed to activate them and was able to get tickets for all of us for Brentford game. But then had same email yesterday (albeit for only one of my kids). Emailed them again, obviously no response. 

Its the eCommerce system that never stops giving! 

I actually find it really surprising under the current ownership/management things could have got this bad. 

5 hours ago, villaglint said:

I am equally bamboozled by the system. I thought I'd finally managed to activate them and was able to get tickets for all of us for Brentford game. But then had same email yesterday (albeit for only one of my kids). Emailed them again, obviously no response. 

Its the eCommerce system that never stops giving! 

I actually find it really surprising under the current ownership/management things could have got this bad. 

I suspect they can’t segment their data or whoever is running this hasn’t thought of doing it.

First they kept marketing membership to those who already had it now they are telling people to activate membership’s that they’ve already activated.

Omni shambles.

Still not received my son's pack. Ordered both of ours on 17th July. Have just spoken to Customer Services who say card was printed three days ago and his pack will arrive early September. That's six weeks for a **** membership pack. What are these clowns doing? As someone else said, any other company than Villa do this and I'm off somewhere else. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

Still not received my son's pack. Ordered both of ours on 17th July. Have just spoken to Customer Services who say card was printed three days ago and his pack will arrive early September. That's six weeks for a **** membership pack. What are these clowns doing? As someone else said, any other company than Villa do this and I'm off somewhere else. 

They're a joke yeah. I ordered on 15th July... Still waiting.