Claret Membership 2021/2

icouldtelltheworld

I'd love to know who they got to build this pathetic excuse for a ticketing system.

Honestly, this is incredibly basic stuff, with, as far as I can tell, no unique requirements to Villa, yet somehow they've made a complete dog's dinner of it.

Just now, Don_Simon said:

RENEW20 I think was the code to get money off buying the membership.

No you get £10 off 1 home game aswell I thought?
If thats true how do you claim it?

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I am a Claret Member

How the hell do you the £10 off again? is it a code?

You can't yet, until they add the discount to the account at some point. Maybe in time for the Everton game.

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Oh class, didn't know that. I've not had a code for that yet. We might get in time for a game in May.

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

In 2019, it took them some time to add the discounts to the system. This time it might take them months!

Assuming they are still giving the £10 off a game this time?  It wasn't in the sale blurb from them

Edited by ender4

Whilst I have got a ticket I can confirm it is without doubt an appalling system. 

It likes to take you round in a loop, take ages to refresh, and at one point it loaded 4 tickets for me before telling me that there was an error as too many tickets were selected.

They club clearly need to invest some of the Jack money in a decent website/ticketing system.

3,214 tickets left for the Newcastle game.

Around 5,000 tickets left for the Brentford game.    edit - 4,215 tickets left for Brentford.

No chance these games are going to general sale - Claret membership only.

Edited by ender4

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Are you logged in with your digital ID?

Thanks, it seems I had to log into that as well somehow before it would let me buy anything...I did manage to get a Newcastle ticket so all good but terrible system. I would not have realised had you not said ( and I am pretty tech savvy ) 

• Like 1

Tried to buy tickets as I have digital membership for me, my wife and daughter this year,  wouldn't give me the option to buy tickets got me in the queue and would then bomb me out without reason. Realied I was not logged in so tried again and managed to secure three tickets in the Trinity stand for the Brentford game. 

Cant' bloody wait, so excited 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Ffs. Anybody stuck in a payment being processed page for half an hour. I can’t even begin to try and get Brentford tickets. Completely dire system. I have no idea whether I have tickets or not. Raging.

No - I did have to switch off my AdBlocker though or it didn't let me checkout