Claret Membership 2021/2

icouldtelltheworld

3 hours ago, Nicho said:

Having to update my DOB on my membership but cant do it through the website I have to email. No instructions about what is required other than my DOB. Email, Membership Reference?

I had this issue too, took weeks to sort! I emailed the ticket email address with my name and DOB from the same email as I'm signed up with - they eventually got back to me and updated my account. They said sorry for the wait, they've been overwhelmed recently.

Poor customer service staff are def taking the brunt of the bad website design.

On 21/07/2021 at 12:08, icouldtelltheworld said:

Tickets go on sale for the Newcastle game for members this Friday - does anyone know what time this will be at? Can't find anything on the website (predictably)

IMG-20210717-WA0004.jpg

Is that right that the Brentford game is now a Saturday night kick off?

Just now, turvontour said:

Who goes out of their way to make a fake table of ticket release dates. Haha.

Think if the past few days has shown us anything, there are lots of weirdos on the internet doing strange things to make it seem like they have insider knowledge. And lots of gullible idiots who fall for it!

• Like 1

Has anybody successfully linked their kids accounts to a DigitalID yet? 

Every time I try it says FanID does not exist or does not match details. Difficult to see how you could have designed a more convoluted system. 

I THINK my account is attached to DigitalID but I'm really not sure at this point. 

Edited by villaglint

4 hours ago, villaglint said:

Has anybody successfully linked their kids accounts to a DigitalID yet? 

Every time I try it says FanID does not exist or does not match details. Difficult to see how you could have designed a more convoluted system. 

I THINK my account is attached to DigitalID but I'm really not sure at this point. 

Nope. I doubt many people are going to be able to buy tickets at this rate!

We emailed the ticket office, they replied back saying they fixed it for us, but they haven't.

A quick question for those who are members.

As its looking like this is the only way to possible get tickets for a non-season ticket holder I will join the membership but would like to know will it only allow me to buy one ticket? My son is linked to my account so I was able to but a ticket for myself and him for the Seville game but if I have got to buy him a membership as well its going to make the few times we can get tickets to go very expensive by the time I have factored the extra cost in.

Just now, mykeyb said:

As its looking like this is the only way to possible get tickets for a non-season ticket holder I will join the membership but would like to know will it only allow me to buy one ticket? My son is linked to my account so I was able to but a ticket for myself and him for the Seville game but if I have got to buy him a membership as well its going to make the few times we can get tickets to go very expensive by the time I have factored the extra cost in.

I will be able to let you know at 5pm as the first games of the season go on sale to members then--I am hoping to get my Wife a ticket also. I will report back later.

13 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

yes 1 membership = 1 ticket.

You don't need a membership to get tickets, it just gives priority access by 24/48 hours.   Depends how many tickets get to general sale, if any.   Demand for the cold winter matches against mid-table opponents should be lower.

Edited by ender4

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Having a similar issue as some when trying to create a fan Id for my daughter and adding it to membership. Also does anyone know how long it takes them to send out the membership pack?

last time (pre-covid) it took 4-6 weeks depending where you were alphabetically.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I will be able to let you know at 5pm as the first games of the season go on sale to members then--I am hoping to get my Wife a ticket also. I will report back later.

Cheers

Our ticketing system is utter rubbish. I've got no booking confirmation or anything. Put my payment details in and clicked "pay", this took me straight to the page saying you need to link your digital ID. I've had no email confirmation yet if I go to my history in my account on the villa site it says I have tickets. Who on earth thought this system was a good idea. 

I think I linked my digital ID months ago but again there's no confirmation or anything. Absolute crap. 

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

Got four tickets for Newcastle and two for Brentford. No one can tell me otherwise however: We need to spend ALL the Jack money on a new ticketing system. It's an absolute piece of shit. 

Did you get an email confirmation?