Claret Membership 2021/2

icouldtelltheworld

9 hours ago, andyjsg said:

I write web applications for a living, the club one is particularly dogshit and I think its possible the UX design team are on crack (imho).

It is unbelievably bad isn’t it? I tried to set my son up an account and then link his fan ID… that was about 6 weeks ago and it still doesn’t work just gets stuck in a loop and no reply to two emails… pathetic 

Edited by alreadyexists

16 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It is unbelievably bad isn’t it? I tried to set my son up an account and then link his fan ID… that was about 6 weeks ago and it still doesn’t work just gets stuck in a loop and no reply to two emails… pathetic 

It doesn't change the page when you link them, you probably have linked it just doesn't take away the 'link your fan id' stuff when you have

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

It doesn't change the page when you link them, you probably have linked it just doesn't take away the 'link your fan id' stuff when you have

This. I went round in circles for days until the support account on Twitter confirmed it was linked.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ah, thanks, perhaps it did link then just didn’t shown it had. Thanks!

55 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Most annoying thing about the app

As well as the message saying all.premier league games are suspended when you go into tickets 

Needs updating really

2 hours ago, Shirtman said:

Anyone know when the Everton tickets are going on sale?

I had an email saying they were going on sale a week ago… 😂

Then another email saying they weren’t going on sale after all 🤦‍♂️

So maybe they will go on sale one random day before the match.

• Like 1

Yep the website is awful especially with different sign ons required although they say they are working towards single sign on for all areas. 

Now I understand "it's quirks", which is putting it very very politely, its just about usable without resorting to a baseball bat! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, messi11 said:

UPDATE: I hate my mom. She only bloody got me Claret Membership for West ham, Anyone want to buy some West ham Vs Man united tickets off me?

It's a easy mistake says Call me Dave-do you want to invest in Greensill-Cameron.

Edited by The Fun Factory

On 23/08/2021 at 12:19, est1874 said:

I've not received mine yet either. Ordered on 15th July.

Exact same thing happened last time (19/20 season) and was blamed on high demand etc etc. 

We don't seem to get any better at this stuff as a club, at all.

Arrived today, 1st September 😅