Claret Membership 2021/2

icouldtelltheworld

40 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Club website is an absolute **** joke

Why no queue system? Managed to get two together in the lower North, everything I clicked on for the holte end disappeared before I could pay. Still took about 5 attempts for my payment to go through. Amateur hour 

When I logged on at 5pm there was a queue, then I had to go out. Logged on about 15 mins ago and no queue this time. Waited for summat in K4 to come up and got lucky

Website is working much better now - the demand from loads of people trying to log on at the same time must have reduced.

Also why put Newcastle and Brentford tickets on sale at the same time?  Should have had 24 hours space between them to reduce demand on the website.

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

The way our membership/online accounts work is utterly shambolic as is the support from the club.

Our online site is shocking and has been for years. Would tell people to go to the ticket office but that is just as bad imo. The side of our club needs addressing and has done for years. Our customer service in general I find to be poor.

Edited by WHY

Just now, WHY said:

Our online site is shocking and has been for years. Would tell people to go to the ticket office but that is just as bad imo. The side of our club needs addressing and has done for years. Our customer service is general I find to be poor.

I agree. The digital footprint for fans is so confused, with FA ID’s, the new accounts and then something entirely separate with the store due to Wyness out sourcing it.

It is impossible to get through about memberships, the fact they expect kids to have emails for membership is utterly ludicrous. I’ve had to set up an email account for my 6 year old in order to buy a membership.

I honestly don’t think they run any real kind of user testing, it smacks of a system tested by the people who built it and so test it how they expect it to work. It then fails horribly when people try and use it with real examples.

As for their server capacity, it is inexcusable for the site to be rendered near useless at peak times.

• Like 3

I work in IT and consider myself relatively savvy on these matters, but setting up digital memberships and linking fan IDs for me and one of my daughters has been a total ball ache. Think it’s resolved now and I’m able to buy tickets.

When you set up a relationship between yours and your child’s fan ID, then click on manage relationships, it says that they are your child and you are their child. WTF? There may be a demand for bizarre relationships in Norwich, but not here. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I signed up for a Claret membership to get the tickets and still has coming soon for both games. Have I missed a cut off deadline or is it a bag of shit system? Been about 90 mins since I bought the membership

You have to log into your Digital ID account first, then go to the ticket page after you are logged in.   
It will then show available to buy.

Don’t log into your old ticketing login from last season.

Oh and the IT system might not have registered your membership yet.  Check your Digital ID page under memberships to see if it is linked to your account yet.

Edited by ender4

26 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

When you set up a relationship between yours and your child’s fan ID, then click on manage relationships, it says that they are your child and you are their child. WTF? 

Maybe SHA use the same software

• Haha 1

Got a Newcastle ticket pretty easily in the end. Was shite at 5 but got one 20 minutes ago no bother. 

8 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I signed up for a Claret membership to get the tickets and still has coming soon for both games. Have I missed a cut off deadline or is it a bag of shit system? Been about 90 mins since I bought the membership

The membership purchase acknowledgement emails say that ticket priority benefits aren’t active until up to 72 hours after purchase. Mine did anyway.

The website and phonelines are dire. 

Am I right in thinking that to basically get tickets now (if not a season ticket holder) you pretty much have to pay an extra £40 per season for this membership and then hope to get one? 

Just now, Villarocker said:

Am I right in thinking that to basically get tickets now (if not a season ticket holder) you pretty much have to pay an extra £40 per season for this membership and then hope to get one? 

Too early to answer that, they may go to general sale but I doubt it for the first few.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

Pretty much. Although you can still get them pretty easily at the moment.