Jump to content

Claret Membership 2021/2


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • VT Supporter

Apologies mods if not the right place to post this, but I've just had an email to renew my Claret membership - all 2019/20 members are getting a code for 20% off the cost of the new membership. I think there were a few people wondering if the membership was going to be running next year, so keep an eye on your emails if that applies to you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Apologies mods if not the right place to post this, but I've just had an email to renew my Claret membership - all 2019/20 members are getting a code for 20% off the cost of the new membership. I think there were a few people wondering if the membership was going to be running next year, so keep an eye on your emails if that applies to you.

I've seen this, wondering if it means STs all sold out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
2 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

I've seen this, wondering if it means STs all sold out?

Would've thought so mate, I'm on the ST waiting list so will be pissed off if I get another email offering me a ST after paying for membership!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Would've thought so mate, I'm on the ST waiting list so will be pissed off if I get another email offering me a ST after paying for membership!

That's why I'm holding out just for the next few days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Apologies mods if not the right place to post this, but I've just had an email to renew my Claret membership - all 2019/20 members are getting a code for 20% off the cost of the new membership. I think there were a few people wondering if the membership was going to be running next year, so keep an eye on your emails if that applies to you.

Logged into my Villa account - it just says memberships coming soon.

Can anyone actually buy it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Logged into my Villa account - it just says memberships coming soon.

Can anyone actually buy it?

Did you have one in 19/20? Might be that they're not on general sale yet and only being offered to previous members - I'd be wondering the same as it had said coming soon on my page until today 

Edit: woops, just seen your earlier post. Might just be that they haven't got to you yet - I remember when they first started the scheme some got their welcome packs in a few weeks, others waited months

Edited by icouldtelltheworld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Tayls said:

What are these memberships all about then? 

£40 annual membership which gives you priority access to buy matchday tickets.

Along with the other 30,000 members who also bought it in 19/20!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

£40 annual membership which gives you priority access to buy matchday tickets.

Along with the other 30,000 members who also bought it in 19/20!

Oo ok. No chance for me then! Wondered if there was access to some other stuff! 

I think this may have come up in discussion before (probably some time ago) but I am keen to attend more games, the issue I have is there is no one to really go with that likes football. Are there many people here who attend games alone? I’m a bit of an awkward turtle socially so speaking with others in that sort of environment is a bit of a struggle for me. 
Just keen to know if there are others who are similar to me in that regard… 

Edited by Tayls
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I renewed earlier. There's also a 'lite' version and women's team version, as well as the £40 one (or £32 with the discount). 

I know they cause some contention on here, given the priority access to tickets, but for fans like myself who just can't afford the time to travel to every game anymore and gave up their season ticket in that basis, they're ideal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
11 hours ago, Tayls said:

Oo ok. No chance for me then! Wondered if there was access to some other stuff! 

I think this may have come up in discussion before (probably some time ago) but I am keen to attend more games, the issue I have is there is no one to really go with that likes football. Are there many people here who attend games alone? I’m a bit of an awkward turtle socially so speaking with others in that sort of environment is a bit of a struggle for me. 
Just keen to know if there are others who are similar to me in that regard… 

Here's a positive for you - from a ticketing perspective, you're after one ticket - that makes it much more likely you'll find what you're after than people looking for a pair.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 13/07/2021 at 22:20, Tayls said:

Oo ok. No chance for me then! Wondered if there was access to some other stuff! 

I think this may have come up in discussion before (probably some time ago) but I am keen to attend more games, the issue I have is there is no one to really go with that likes football. Are there many people here who attend games alone? I’m a bit of an awkward turtle socially so speaking with others in that sort of environment is a bit of a struggle for me. 
Just keen to know if there are others who are similar to me in that regard… 

I go to 99% of games alone I kinda prefer it that way tbh.

Were they actually doing membership cards last year as no one could attend games? My Membership card says it expires in 2022 but i thought it was a yearly thing? I am so confused 

Edited by Bizzzle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The website is so **** bad. I think in the last 10 years or so, I've had maybe 6 or 7 different usernames and passwords, all foisted upon me be the website. There was the original one for booking, then one for generally using the website?, then one for VillaTV, etc. etc.

Now I've had to set up this new Digital Membership and it's not allowing me to link my Fan ID to it. 

Absolute shite.

Edited by est1874
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
21 minutes ago, est1874 said:

The website is so **** bad. I think in the last 10 years or so of being a Villa fan I've had maybe 6 or 7 different usernames and passwords, all foisted upon me be the website. There was the original one for booking, then one for generally using the website?, then one for VillaTV, etc. etc.

Now I've had to set up this new Digital Membership and it's not allowing me to link my Fan ID to it. 

Absolute shite.

I've linked mine but am still prompted to do it again every time I log into the website - might be the same issue as you're having?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I've linked mine but am still prompted to do it again every time I log into the website - might be the same issue as you're having?

Exact same mate. And it won't let me purchase the Pride Membership as a result. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Exact same mate. And it won't let me purchase the Pride Membership as a result. 

I've been able to purchase mine luckily, but have to click to link my fan ID every time and re-confirm my details before I can do anything. Until I got the email about the Claret membership I'd assumed it hadn't linked the two yet. It is really poor - hope you get it sorted soon mate 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites


30 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I've been able to purchase mine luckily, but have to click to link my fan ID every time and re-confirm my details before I can do anything. Until I got the email about the Claret membership I'd assumed it hadn't linked the two yet. It is really poor - hope you get it sorted soon mate 👍

I still haven’t had the Claret membership email and it won’t let me renew online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â