Claret Membership 2021/2

icouldtelltheworld

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

To clarify that slightly further, log into your own Digital account.

Click on the 3 bars under the icon of a person in the top right. If 3 bars doesn't show, click on "membership" to the left of the person icon.   Then click the 3 bars.

A pop up will appear on the left.  Click on "my account".

Now it will show your personal details and just underneath your claret ID. 

Under that it should show your son's details with "cubs -option 1 membership".   If it does, then everything is fully set up and you should be able to buy tickets for your son.

If it doesn't, then follow the same process as above, but this time log in with your son's login details and see if the Cub membership shows there.  If it shows there, then everything is linked for your son, but you are not set up as group to be able to buy tickets for your son.

If it doesn't show there, then the membership definitely isn't linked to the Fan ID.

Thanks ever so much, I'll give that a go

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Given that only a few hundred came through to the Season ticket holder window, I think we can assume that Members accounted for around 8,000 ticket sales for the Wolves game. 

I think the bigger games will sell out in the Members window.

I know a Man Utd fan (who lives in London) who bought a Spurs annual membership just to be able to get tickets for the Spurs vs Man Utd game.  

I wonder if we’ll get similar for the biggest games.

• 1 month later...

More fun and games with this. Have set up a new account for my dad and purchased a membership for him, however in the process this seems to have wiped all record of my own booking history and any record of my own membership. Now when I try to re-link my own digital account to my fan ID, I am being told that the ID doesn't exist. 70 quid I've spent on memberships and one has completely disappeared along with all booking history relating to it. Absolute disgrace of a service.

• 7 months later...

Trying to buy a new membership for my daughter but it says she already has one which is last seasons. Anyone else have this issue?

edit: just realised it ends end of July so I guess I’ll have to wait until then. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Trying to buy a new membership for my daughter but it says she already has one which is last seasons. Anyone else have this issue?

edit: just realised it ends end of July so I guess I’ll have to wait until then. 

I'll also be renewing for me and my daughter as the memberships came in quite useful last year and allowed us to get tickets when we could go.

I think in the "my account" section you can set it to auto renewal should you want to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1