Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As soon as the whistle is blown, the keeper should be allowed to charge down the penalty taker. Also, they should each be armed with a melee weapon. 

How about they both start on the teams goal-line and there are different weapons placed around the pitch?

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Thought they were both awful generally

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

First half in particular was 2 brilliant midfields, great defences, poor attacks

I thought overall both teams cancelled each other out with some brilliant football in a great game, really rare example where I'm happy for extra time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He did everything right, except for hit it hard at the opposite corner. Classic finishing from him.

His body shape was all wrong and caused weaker shot

Edited by Kiwivillan

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Agree pal, just the small matter of Denmark who have something other worldly going on since Ericson. 

Got a feeling we will unleash the Grealish tomorrow night who will see us through and get MOTM and get dropped for the final, joking aside though, we can do this.

Don't know too much about the Danes but I think tomorrow will be played at a high pace too, whether or not there's on the ball quality added to that pace I'm not so sure from either team but it'll be quicker than the Germany game and definitely a few gears higher than ukraine

It'll all be about the time and scorer of the first goal, if it's us in the first 5 mins again then I'd be confident, if it's them after 60 mins like tonight then I'm not so sure 

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

His body shape was all wrong and caused weaker shot

That’s what I’m saying, it was perfect for faking exactly where he put it, but he made the mistake of actually passing it there.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Don't know too much about the Danes but I think tomorrow will be played at a high pace too, whether or not there's on the ball quality added to that pace I'm not so sure from either team but it'll be quicker than the Germany game and definitely a few gears higher than ukraine

It'll all be about the time and scorer of the first goal, if it's us in the first 5 mins again then I'd be confident, if it's them after 60 mins like tonight then I'm not so sure 

Bang on

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Agree pal, just the small matter of Denmark who have something other worldly going on since Ericson. 

Got a feeling we will unleash the Grealish tomorrow night who will see us through and get MOTM and get dropped for the final, joking aside though, we can do this.

Ha, I **** doubt it, we have the crab-masters Phillips and Rice to run the show. No room for talent.

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He did everything right, except for hit it hard at the opposite corner. Classic finishing from him.

Look at belottis 

Unsavable that, belted it in to the side netting low and hard, keeper went the right way and still got nowhere near it 

Morata looked like he didn't know what to do, relied on donnarumma guessing the other way, didn't shape up to sell him or anything, terrible penalty 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â