Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

No DCL in the squad again. I can't help but feel for someone so risk-averse as Southgate it seems an oddly unnecessary risk to take, especially with the potential for the game to go the distance.

Edited by Delphouneso

3 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

No DCL in the squad again. I can't help but feel for someone so risk-averse as Southgate it seems an oddly unnecessary risk to take, especially with the potential for the game to go the distance.

Kane gets injured and he's forced to bring on Rashford who realized 3 years ago he isn't a CF. Lovely.

4 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

Yes, if Kane gets injured and we’re chasing the game a target man should be a must.

21 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s completely unsurprising to not see Jack in the team, but still disappointing. All Villa fans would have built the team around him, but Southgate sees things differently. Hopefully he’ll get some minutes, just hope if he does it’s not because we’re losing. And if it is, then he gets more than 15 minutes to make a difference. 

It's not just Villa fans pal, it's the whole world apart from twatgate and the media who have all, suspiciously been told to be ultra positive toward the manager for some reason. Hypocrisy of the highest order too because they all wanted Jack to play before the tournament began.

I can't decide whether I give a shit about this or not. 

Being a Villa fan aside, every time Jack has played for England he has changed the game, provided assists or got MOTM. 

The only way he gets a look in tonight is if we are losing and that's not the best use of his talent. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

To beat Italy, imho , we need Jack and Foden in the team, I like Mount, but he is not a No10, and Rice and Phillips need to watch a video of Busquets from last night to see how to pay that role

Yep Spain played a lot of footballers last night and got at Italy not players that are playing because they are athletic 

1 hour ago, Gompedyret said:

I want Southgate to fail, because it would feel deserved if he did. 

Why does he deserve to fail? 

23 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

There has definitely been a media shift in clamouring for Grealish. 

What’s been done has worked to get England to a semi final, so they’re happy to sit behind “his decisions have been justified”. If this is one of those games a lot of us have expected earlier, where a cagey England get frustrated and sucker punched, then they will start revealing that they loved him and wanted him in all along.

In some respects, both camps are right. Southgate has done well to get England where they are, and they would look better with Grealish playing far more.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

In some respects, both camps are right. Southgate has done well to get England where they are, and they would look better with Grealish playing far more.

He has done well. You can't help but think how much more interesting and exciting it could have been if we'd played a more attacking line up with the wealth of talent we have in the squad.

• Like 2

Â