Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

I've yet to use 3-4-3 this season, which would normally be my default. Not deliberately. Just how it's panned out so far. And I'm looking at 433 again this week, pending a transfer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I've yet to use 3-4-3 this season, which would normally be my default. Not deliberately. Just how it's panned out so far. And I'm looking at 433 again this week, pending a transfer.

Yeah I'm on 4 defenders every week now. And that's with Livra on the bench.

I think I'll be donwgrading one of my chelsea defenders to a 4ish million defender to be my bench sub, start playing Livramento, and use the money to try and get Son.

Also having 3 strikers is looking like a waste at the moment. They're just not performing.

23 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I'm on 4 defenders every week now. And that's with Livra on the bench.

I think I'll be donwgrading one of my chelsea defenders to a 4ish million defender to be my bench sub, start playing Livramento, and use the money to try and get Son.

Also having 3 strikers is looking like a waste at the moment. They're just not performing.

I'm the same with 4 premium and Livramento. Planning to ditch Azpi to try and get Son in. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm the same with 4 premium and Livramento. Planning to ditch Azpi to try and get Son in. 

Yeah I'm on 4 premium defenders. I have 2 FTs and could go to Son this week and bring Kane in for a -4 next week (and still have enough for Kane->Ronaldo in 15/16 if needs be). It's very tempting. It means Dias becoming Omobamidele but that's OK. I have Rudiger, Trent, Cancelo & Livramento. The alternative is Dias to James, Vardy to Kane, Havertz to Greenwood & Townsend to ESR. Gives me a stronger middle but a 443 squad which is a headache. The worry is Spurs will take a while to get into stride. Reguilon is going to become a good shout too.  A 5.0 winger in a good defensive side. Conte plays a back 3.

I think my plan is Rudiger to Chalobah, Iheanacho to fodder (probably Davis) and Raphinha up to Son. Do that over the next 3 gameweeks or so

Then I've got enough to go Mane to Ronaldo (or Kane if Kane is killing it) in two moves come GW 15/16

58 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yeah I'm on 4 premium defenders. I have 2 FTs and could go to Son this week and bring Kane in for a -4 next week (and still have enough for Kane->Ronaldo in 15/16 if needs be). It's very tempting. It means Dias becoming Omobamidele but that's OK. I have Rudiger, Trent, Cancelo & Livramento. The alternative is Dias to James, Vardy to Kane, Havertz to Greenwood & Townsend to ESR. Gives me a stronger middle but a 443 squad which is a headache. The worry is Spurs will take a while to get into stride. Reguilon is going to become a good shout too.  A 5.0 winger in a good defensive side. Conte plays a back 3.

When I ditch Azpi (unless I get another Chelsea defender) I'm very tempted by Reguillion. 

James is probably going up tonight so I've a decision to make on whether I want him in or not. If I don't bring him in at 5.7 then he's probably not coming in for the foreseeable. Their fixtures aren't fantastic after this week and I don't want to be chasing points.

On 01/11/2021 at 14:50, Stevo985 said:

I famously used mine a couple of seasons ago on Mane when he had a double gameweek with great fixtures.

He got injured 20 minutes into the first fixture. 1 point

Your doing yourself an injustice here, he ended the GW with 3 points on TC!

I did the same and still regularly think about it.

• Like 1

I already have Son, which is nice. So might use a free transfer to get Regulion as well. This Chelsea roulette is so annoying. Azpi dropped in price again for me this morning. I’m holding off getting rid as I still think he’ll come back in.

Hate taking hits but strongly considering a - 8 to get Son in. I can't get him with a - 4 unless I drop someone I don't want to (like Vardy) or bring in someone I don't massively want. But I can do:

Havertz to Son

Jiminez to Toney

Azpi to Reguillion 

Which feels a much better team, especially in the long run and that I hope has a chance to even out the - 8 (maybe not in one week mind). 

Have 2 free transfers but just using the 1 for KDB to Son. No need to use both this week. 

Decision for me now is benching one of Cancelo/Dias for Hwang or use the 541 for possibly the first time ever 🤔

Could have done without Son going up last night. Thanks Vitesse :thumb:

I need to pull the trigger today now to make sure Kane doesn't go up too. My only choice is do I bring him in before the deadline and have him for the Everton game, or bring him in after the deadline and keep Vardy for the Leeds game. I'm thinking Vardy suits Leeds.

But either way, it means my international break transfers are going to be done worryingly early. I don't like doing it but it's once instance where I simply have to pull the trigger or rip up my roadmap.

Similar situation.

I have 1m ITB, 2 free transfers. I don't need to change anything for this weekend so I was going to shift McCarthy to Sanchez as I prefer them as a long term hold. Just tried to do that and then look at how to get from Havertz to Son and it's not as easy as I'd like. I'd have to replace Raph with a 4.4m player.

Also considering shifting Vardy out now for a cheaper forward to free up funds but I like the match up. Even with values changing I don't want to make early moves over the Int break as covid could cause real issues.

Â