Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Disaster. Spurs **** me. Nothing you can do. 45pts.

Having a workable bench is key at this point in the season due to the volume of games and injuries, let alone with unexpected cancellations. 

I got lucky I had Toney coming off otherwise I'd have been in trouble too. 

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Having a workable bench is key at this point in the season due to the volume of games and injuries, let alone with unexpected cancellations. 

I got lucky I had Toney coming off otherwise I'd have been in trouble too. 

I know. I had Livramento and Normann. Didn't help though. It was just a shit week.

On 29/11/2021 at 12:27, AndyM3000 said:

80 points, not bad. Closing the gap. Team value is a bit lower than I wanted but I refuse to make early transfers at the moment so I've endured some price drops and not got on James/Cancelo early.

James now has a knock and is doubtful, Cancelo on 4 yellows. Looks like I'll do Chilly to Alonso and maintain 2 FT.

Vardy is going to struggle to get a lot of minutes though this GW, bit annoying that now he's finally figured out how to hit the net.

Really don't know what to do. 

Have 2 free transfers so feel I have to make at least one but no idea on what. Jota is the obvious one but I'm not sure I want to get rid of Bernardo or Son.

Other option could be to downgrade Vardy but don't particularly fancy that either.

🙃

Rolling the 1 spare transfer didn't last long. I had a small dream so I've decided to get the band back together. Let's do this.

d2712f72c8cf0e05addc0f818ae8c95b.png

If Mbuemo scores now I'll be fuming. Still expect Vardy to be on limited minutes but if he is that should give Madders complete control of corners/freekicks and pens. I'll take that.

8 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Took Raphina out for Son 5 minutes before the deadline.

Properly annoying, been having a good season so far.

Feel like this is the GW that my season unravels on.

I ditched Raphina for Gallagher last week, that's working brilliantly so far. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Still have Raphinha but he'll be out soon. Next gameweek or the week after.

Their fixtures turn nasty very soon

My thinking exactly. I'm looking forward to having a very useful price point to use.

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Twitter is telling me Vardy starts so hopefully that proves true.

Don't believe everything you read on Twitter. Apparently Grealish is welcome back at Villa Park tonight. 

• Haha 1

Â