Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

Started Livra but benched Armstrong last night. Can't be too annoyed as I never really considered him all week so oh well. 

Cancelo 2 assists + CS, Dias CS and Kai/James combining for a goal today. So far so good 👍

On 05/11/2021 at 13:38, AndyM3000 said:

Similar situation.

I have 1m ITB, 2 free transfers. I don't need to change anything for this weekend so I was going to shift McCarthy to Sanchez as I prefer them as a long term hold. Just tried to do that and then look at how to get from Havertz to Son and it's not as easy as I'd like. I'd have to replace Raph with a 4.4m player.

Also considering shifting Vardy out now for a cheaper forward to free up funds but I like the match up. Even with values changing I don't want to make early moves over the Int break as covid could cause real issues.

I ended up doing McCarthy to Sanchez purely because I had a transfer to burn and I thought we'd score and Newcastle wouldn't. Safe to say that hasn't worked.

Nice to lose 3 clean sheets today to 0.62xG and 0.36xG. Also Brentford and Chelsea scoring only 2 goals from a combined 5.5xG.

Today went well for me. 41 from 6,

Crunched the stats this week and went for Guaita instead of Sanchez as my Raya replacement. Pretty chuffed with that!

James, Gallagher and Cancelo all coming through for me and all getting 3 bonus as well. Lovely stuff

A mane goal or two tomorrow would really give me a monster week

There's a lot of bench points this week. Mate of mine has Foster, White, Dias & Normann on his bench for 34pts and they were all the right decision. No legislating for that. I had 24pts but I'd never have played the 2 who hauled.

3 hours ago, BOF said:

There's a lot of bench points this week. Mate of mine has Foster, White, Dias & Normann on his bench for 34pts and they were all the right decision. No legislating for that. I had 24pts but I'd never have played the 2 who hauled.

I've got Forster, Livramento and Cancelo on my bench. 

The - 8 I took to bring in Son, Reguillion and Toney brought in 9 points. So I'm up... Until I remember I ditched Havertz to do so. 

I was sure both us and Utd would sneak a goal. 

3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I've got Forster, Livramento and Cancelo on my bench. 

The - 8 I took to bring in Son, Reguillion and Toney brought in 9 points. So I'm up... Until I remember I ditched Havertz to do so. 

I was sure both us and Utd would sneak a goal. 

I thought United would too, but Cancelo has the attacking threat so he was always playing for me.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I thought United would too, but Cancelo has the attacking threat so he was always playing for me.

I was torn on him and kept switching, but wanted TAA, James and Reguillion to start and the fixtures for everyone else looked sound. I had a crazy busy Friday and would probably have put him back in if I had time but oh well. 

Muembo and Toney had a goal/assist overturned which is painful, Son and Vardy were disappointing and should have done better, but Salah, Raph and Armstrong got at least 9 each so I can't moan. I've got 59 after hits and a top 500k GW rank but feel it could have been so much more. 

Foster and Armstrong on my bench this week but not too annoyed about it as I didn’t consider them once. 

68 points for me overall, the 5 defenders all kept a CS or assisted so might visit the 541 a few more times in the future 😀 Feel good about the team right now, hopefully keep this going after the internationals. 

Was completely done with FPL 2 weeks ago. That's actually the 2nd time this season I've went from over a million OR to 400k or less. Just want the roller coaster to stop lol. 

SmartSelect_20211107-171424_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Rightdm00

58 for me, pretty happy with that :D

Back inside the top half after some dodgy weeks, for my first season ever playing this I'll be pretty happy if I can get up in to the top third or so by going up another million.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've had a great week, can't lie.

76 points and a GW rank of around 7k

This was a slight lie, this was my GW rank "after hits" which I got from LiveFPL. I forgot that FPL don't take the hits off before calculating their GW rank. So it was "only" 34k. Still chuffed to bits though

Sitting just outside the top 100k now.

This time last season I was over 2 millionth

Â