Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

29 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Oh Romelu!  Who do we think will lead the line for Chelsea now?  I’d back my Nan to score a few in that role this weekend.

I'd think Havertz is now in pole position.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd think Havertz is now in pole position.

Agreed. I've brought Vardy in for Rom and tempted by Kai for a - 4 once more details on how long Werner and Rom are out. 

18 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Agreed. I've brought Vardy in for Rom and tempted by Kai for a - 4 once more details on how long Werner and Rom are out. 

I'm in exactly the same boat. Vardy coming in and tempted by a -4 for Havertz

The only way I can -4 to Havertz is through Foden and that's not happening. I could have done without this. Now looking like having 2 trolls (Jimenez & Vardy) and good old 2 point Toney up front :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BOF said:

The only way I can -4 to Havertz is through Foden and that's not happening. I could have done without this. Now looking like having 2 trolls (Jimenez & Vardy) and good old 2 point Toney up front :rolleyes:

I had about 1.5 in the bank to start and Rom out has added another 2 or so to that. I can just upgrade Dougie to Kai if desired. But not sure I'd want to commit those funds until I'm sure how long those injuries will be. 

Shouldn't be making a transfer, let alone take a hit, straight after my wildcard, but with Lukaku out Havertz v. Norwich is tempting.
-4 to get him would leave me with  8.8 for a Lukaku replacement. Just enough for Firmino? :P  

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

dunno who to captain. tempted by demari gray. watford are gash

I'm looking at Salah. He'll want to murder that United backline and he's on fire. Wouldn't be at all surprised by another double points week for him.

• Thanks 1

I've gambled.

I've gone Iheanacho and will upgrade Jota to Mane. Just wondering whether to do it this week for a hit.

Iheanacho is stupid really. His stats are good, but it's a small sample size, he's not getting that many minutes, and Daka scored 4 in midweek so could very well take his place. Plus I don't think Leicester will score because brentford are excellent defensively.

But I've done it anyway :D It's fun

25 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Lukaku and Gilmour out.  Ings and Havertz in.

Sounds like you've upgraded some fodder, meaning you've got bench headaches now.

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

Sounds like you've upgraded some fodder, meaning you've got bench headaches now.

Indeed, need to drop one of Gray, McGinn or Gallagher.

Duffy (playing Man City) and Tsimikas are fine as the other bench fodder.

Â