Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

2 hours ago, a-k said:

Last season I had Chilwell and then Alonso resurrects Undertaker style. This season I transfer in Alonso and Chilwell comes into the team from absolutely nowhere. Classic.

Smash Computer GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

I need to listen to my gut more this season. Had ESR in my draft wildcard and nearly went for Auba and Mount this week. Am second guessing myself, over thinking and getting it all wrong. 

Brought Armstrong in on my wildcard and he's been benched twice in a row. 

Edited by Rds1983

Swapping Foden for Havertz cost me 18pts. Can safely say this is my first disastrous weekend of the season. Went against my better instincts and learned a lesson I have already learnt plenty of times in the past. We move on.

I should have just stuck with my original team. Instead I lose patience and start tinkering. It’s annoying seeing all those players you got rid of racking up the points while I’m left with a front three of Lukaku, Ings and Armstrong (how the hell did that happen!) 

This might be my worst points total yet. 

On 21/10/2021 at 12:22, BOF said:

I'm looking at Salah. He'll want to murder that United backline and he's on fire. Wouldn't be at all surprised by another double points week for him.

i didn't listen to you...idiot aren't i

• Haha 1

If I hadn't swapped Jota for Mane I'd have broken 100 points this week. And if Mane hadn't have come on I'd have got Livramento off the bench for 9 points.

But still finishing on 89 points.

Which feels great, but annoyingly is still a red arrow!

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If I hadn't swapped Jota for Mane I'd have broken 100 points this week. And if Mane hadn't have come on I'd have got Livramento off the bench for 9 points.

But still finishing on 89 points.

Which feels great, but annoyingly is still a red arrow!

Will be one hell of a safety score this week. 

Also shows how tight the top 500k is at the moment as I scored only 5 more then you but shot right up. 

• Like 1

Â