Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

6 minutes ago, Farlz said:

No Dias or Armstrong good start boys 

Like the no Dias after I ditched him (partly due to no Ederson) not keen on no Armstrong, brings Livramento off my bench unless he comes on. 

67 points, a very decent Saturday for my WC. Dias and James benching cost me a bit of a mega week but oh well. KDB, Vardy and the usual Salah delivering the goods. 

Hopefully 1 more return from either Doucoure or ESR 🙏

11 minutes ago, Farlz said:

67 points, a very decent Saturday for my WC. Dias and James benching cost me a bit of a mega week but oh well. KDB, Vardy and the usual Salah delivering the goods. 

Hopefully 1 more return from either Doucoure or ESR 🙏

Very nice. I'm on 56 with Ramsdale and Townsend still to go. Lukaku and James were a disappointment, as was Wolves scoring 3 with Jiminez doing nothing. 

• Like 1

Fixtures for West Ham, Liverpool, Utd and Brighton about to get tricky and thats 8 players in my team there. I'm down to 10 men this week already with no Raph, Rudiger, Jota or Gilmour. If Coufal doesn't play I will be down to 9.

Ideally I'd like to take Ronaldo out until Ole is sacked as well. Wanted to try save the WC until the CL games were almost done, difficult to get a City player that isn't benched every other week.

31 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Fixtures for West Ham, Liverpool, Utd and Brighton about to get tricky and thats 8 players in my team there. I'm down to 10 men this week already with no Raph, Rudiger, Jota or Gilmour. If Coufal doesn't play I will be down to 9.

Ideally I'd like to take Ronaldo out until Ole is sacked as well. Wanted to try save the WC until the CL games were almost done, difficult to get a City player that isn't benched every other week.

Is Ole going to get sacked though? 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Is Ole going to get sacked though? 

I think it's a matter of time now.

Out the league cup to West Ham at home, struggling in what is the easiest CL group, 5th in the league and they haven't played any of the top teams yet. Liverpool, Spurs, City, Chelsea and Arsenal in 5 of their next 6 league games, unless he pulls something off I don't think he's surviving that.

I'll probably captain him.

But I"m already formulating a plan for life without Lukaku or Ronaldo.

Either move to kane if he starts performing, or move to someone like DCL/Iheanacho and double up with Salah and Mane

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll probably captain him.

But I"m already formulating a plan for life without Lukaku or Ronaldo.

Either move to kane if he starts performing, or move to someone like DCL/Iheanacho and double up with Salah and Mane

this is the conundrum for me. until now i've had enough forced changes but this might have to happen at some stage

Â