Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

It's looking like another excellent week for me, if I do say so myself.

85 points so far with Raphinha and Cancelo to play.

Up to 27k overnight. I expect that to drop slightly tomorrow if Spurs perform but should be a solid green arrow again this week

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Up to 27k overnight. I expect that to drop slightly tomorrow if Spurs perform but should be a solid green arrow again this week

Absolutely whopper.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

62 for me and slight jump up to 41k. 

Hoping Spurs do turn up as have Son, Regi and Cancelo left. 

Muembo is messing with me though, he hit the post again. Should have had so much more from him (and Toney). 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

62 for me and slight jump up to 41k. 

Hoping Spurs do turn up as have Son, Regi and Cancelo left. 

Muembo is messing with me though, he hit the post again. Should have had so much more from him (and Toney). 

Yeah the Brentford assets have been really disappointing. I expected big things but they really haven't delivered. Got a goal from Toney yesterday but it's been a disappointment on the whole

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah the Brentford assets have been really disappointing. I expected big things but they really haven't delivered. Got a goal from Toney yesterday but it's been a disappointment on the whole

Yeah, seems like between the two of them there's been about 3 or 4 goals/assists that have either hit the post or been overruled. I just know as soon as I drop them they'll come good. 

67 point week, not great but it'll do. Red arrow only 15k. 

2 free transfers and 3.2m in the bank so Trent coming in for Dias this week is the most straightforward transfer I'll probably do all season. Had the 2 FT's for a couple weeks now, haven't had the need to use both and it'll probably remain that way. Gives me a cushion if anything really goes tits up. 

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

79 in the end. got money in the bank for if/when i decide to swap vardy for lukaku, but not sure it'll be anytime soon though as leicester have a nice run of games now

I'm holding him too but whilst they're good fixtures on paper his returns against Brentford and Leeds don't offer much confidence. 

Vardy is an infuriating asset. He's a troll. He scores in batches. The problem is when he's not scoring goals he's doing literally nothing else. He hardly touches the ball compared to other strikers. His xG is always way way lower than his goals scored. That's good in some ways, but not others.

• Like 1

I have no idea what to do this week. 

I was set on doing Rudiger to Reguilon but I don’t think I can let Rudiger go. Especially with a congested fixture run coming up. He’ll play most games. 

The other thing I need to do is get rid of Iheanacho. It’s an easy swap to a cheaper striker but I wanted to wait and go straight up to Ronaldo. But that means losing Mane who is a lovely differential at the moment. 

I need to think

Â