Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

If it was someone else who deleted teams so be it. Didn't think there were multiple breaches/hacks? 

Teams are always being hacked and deleted unfortunately. I'm not sure if the two incidents are related.

But yeah I think we're in agreement. If they're deleting teams then they're words removed, regardless of their motivation

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Not sure hacking people's teams and making transfers is any better.

IT might just be a game but people take this really seriously. If someone hacked my team and made a load of transfers I'd be absolutely livid

Dunno, I could do with the help

• Haha 2

I've got 5 players flagged as doubtful this week (Rudiger, James, Jota, Lukaku and Bamford)

On top of that it's highly unlikely that Raphinha will play and Cancelo is also a doubt (apparently)

Yet I'm still considering rolling my transfer :D 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've got 5 players flagged as doubtful this week (Rudiger, James, Jota, Lukaku and Bamford)

On top of that it's highly unlikely that Raphinha will play and Cancelo is also a doubt (apparently)

Yet I'm still considering rolling my transfer :D 

James is back in training apparently. I'm considering getting him over Azpilacueta. 

I currently have Rudi, Lukaku, Raphinha and Cancelo on my WC so patiently sat waiting for injury updates. 

32 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

In total limbo with Lukaku and Jesus.

Burnley at home makes the latter look very attractive if he were to play.

99.9% guaranteed Jesus won't play. I'd have him otherwise. 

8 minutes ago, a-k said:

7 (seven!) of my players on a yellow flag at the moment...

A fair few current yellows won't be yellows. Trent and Jota are fine according to Klopp for example.

I think I may go without Trent for the next 4 weeks at least, and see how it goes. Hopefully Dias will track him over those fixtures and maybe sneak a goal of his own, and it means I can punt on Havertz over the same period.

I think it's boiling down to Trent/Saka versus Dias/Havertz, and I think given the fixtures, I'll punt on the latter, although it'll be terrifying not owning Trent.

I'd like to say that was a nice 2 week break but it wasn't. Haven't looked at FPL but International football is dreadful as always, why do we have 3 breaks at the start of the season? Got another one next month, get in the bin!

I saw there's a lot of injuries and hacking though. I haven't changed my FPL password since 2006, might have to look into that.

Dilemma time with Rudiger injured. Options:

1. Just keep him. Means subbing in either Jacob Ramsey or hoping Raphinha starts for Leeds (seems unlikely - Ramsey not nailed on either).

2. Transfer: Rudi out for Chilwell. I think Chilwell will start, but that's not nailed on with Alonso there too.

3. Take the 4 point hit on two transfers: get Trent back in (I'd got rid when he got injured) in place of Rudi, raised by funds from selling Ronaldo and putting someone else up front: Wilson, Antonio, Jimenez, Vardy and Auba all options. I'd be leaning towards Vardy or Auba given the fixtures but that choice is another difficult one in itself!

Edited by Troglodyte

@Troglodyte Depending on your first sub, I'd probably take the -4 on Trent. He could haul against Watford and at least you have him in then. Chelsea's fullbacks are about to share a lot of minutes in the next gameweeks I think.

That's what I'm leaning towards at the moment. I'm not too fussed about taking the -4 hit and have done a couple of times this season so far with success - just have the worry about kicking myself for getting rid of Ronaldo if he bags a few, particularly if Rudi comes back next week anyway. Then again if I don't swap, I'm sure Trent will go on to rack up three assists and a brace against Watford!

Dunno whether it's an option for you but I've brought Trent in and held Rüdiger. So I'll be going big at the back for the next month with Dias & Cancelo too. I just think that's a load of clean sheets so why second guess those defences by trying to find 6 to 8 pointers further forward for more money. I have had to get rid of Antonio but it was always something I was ready to do because I don't like his fixtures now. Even though he can score against anyone.

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Dunno whether it's an option for you but I've brought Trent in and held Rüdiger. So I'll be going big at the back for the next month with Dias & Cancelo too. I just think that's a load of clean sheets so why second guess those defences by trying to find 6 to 8 pointers further forward for more money. I have had to get rid of Antonio but it was always something I was ready to do because I don't like his fixtures now. Even though he can score against anyone.

I've gone big at the back too. Have TAA, James, Azpi and Cancelo. Very nearly had Rudi or Dias but decided to mix it up. Think I'll swap Azpi for Rudi next week though. 

I've also ditched Antonio and brought in Jiminez, feels a bit wrong not having him with the form he's in and his ownership but feel Jiminez might outscore him the next few weeks. Plus it feels strangely nice having him back in the team after everything that happened to him. 

Edited by Rds1983

Â