Soft drinks

Xela

On 21/07/2023 at 21:14, Xela said:

Purchased a can of this earlier. Its chilling in the fridge

image-6c9d42f2-5d08-4513-9252-09aa41dd1d

Horrible didnt like it

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Picked up some Pepsi Max Mango from Sainsburys earlier. First time i've seen it on sale. 

I'm sure @tonyh29 has probably tested it at some point ;) 

What did you think of it? I quite like it!

When the hell is pepsi max strawberry coming out ffs. Tried it at harvester and its the best!

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What did you think of it? I quite like it!

When the hell is pepsi max strawberry coming out ffs. Tried it at harvester and its the best!

Its ok! Better than the lime one, not as good as cherry or raspberry. Never had the strawberry one. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Its ok! Better than the lime one, not as good as cherry or raspberry. Never had the strawberry one. 

Strawberry flavour Max was the one that exploded inside my fridge during that cold snap last year , was about 4 cans and the stuff went everywhere!! 

I wasn’t a fan , but I was tasting it alongside 5 other flavours so it probably influenced my view on it 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Strawberry flavour Max was the one that exploded inside my fridge during that cold snap last year , was about 4 cans and the stuff went everywhere!! 

I wasn’t a fan , but I was tasting it alongside 5 other flavours so it probably influenced my view on it 

Where did you find strawberry flavour pepsi max? Ive never seen it in a can!

Only seen raspberry cherry lime and mango.

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Where did you find strawberry flavour pepsi max? Ive never seen it in a can!

Only seen raspberry cherry lime and mango.

in and all over my fridge :) 

I was running some testing for a client on new Pepsimax  flavours , so had about 6 different flavour variations we had to get people to try  , only one of the 6 has made it to market so far (Mango) 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I was running some testing for a client on new Pepsimax  flavours , so had about 6 different flavour variations we had to get people to try  , only one of the 6 has made it to market so far (Mango) 

Are you allowed to say which ones? Pineapple Mint? Mint Lime?

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

If u get any more strawberry can you send them my way 😂

Pepsi max orange woild also be great flavour

On 25/06/2021 at 04:43, Big Salad said:

Only soft drink I consume is Cheerwine. Probably never heard of it in the UK, but it is quite good. Used to really pound some Mountain Dew but when I drink it now, just feel really bad afterwards.

Seems to be enjoying a bit of a resurgence lately. Saw it had caffeine in it yesterday. Not sure it's made much of an impression on me in the past, but I need to try again.

spacer.png

Edited by Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If u get any more strawberry can you send them my way 😂

Pepsi max orange woild also be great flavour

I had coke orange in Bruges a few years back , wasn’t a fan

if you’re bored at home try apple juice in Pepsi Max , I reckon it’s a winner 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

The worst one is vanilla coke. Absolutely horrific 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Sold as standard here, mezo mix for CC and schwip schwap for pepsi, not sure why they have the name changes

Its ok

Did try blueberry diet coke in the states that's probably the most out there I've seen, like most things blueberry flavour it didn't taste of much

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sold as standard here, mezo mix for CC and schwip schwap for pepsi, not sure why they have the name changes

Its ok

Did try blueberry diet coke in the states that's probably the most out there I've seen, like most things blueberry flavour it didn't taste of much

I’m testing a new formula of Schwip Schwap in Germany next month , I thought someone was winding me up with that name at first :) 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Its OK, have to be in the mood for it

What they changing?

Dunno tbh , I’d imagine sugar content but there could be a slight flavour tweak to go with it 

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/08/2023 at 00:12, tonyh29 said:

Dunno tbh , I’d imagine sugar content but there could be a slight flavour tweak to go with it 

If its the one in the new bottle design then yeah it's pretty good, definitely better, less overly carbonated with more flavour

Should add it's maybe maybe better than mezo mix but for me personally lemon pepsi max is way out ahead of it

Edited by villa4europe

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Ain't that the truth, I am properly addicted, drank a 2l bottle of vanilla coke at work yesterday, on a good day ill have at leat 1l, I've come off it a few times in January's past and it's tough going

But for pushing on 10 years now I've been coke zero / Pepsi max, I'll only ever drink no sugar, I won't touch full fat coke*, I'll "try" and lose weight all the time while eating chocolate, crisps and haribo but full fat coke would be the end of me, I tend to drink flavoured coke anyway so I can't tell the difference, cherry Pepsi max is my weapon of choice, there is no cherry Pepsi as a comparison so it's lost 

* I don't mess about in bars when it's a mixer, if I'm shouting up a rum and coke it's at the end of a night with several beers and just before getting a kebab, the fat of the coke is the least of my worries 

Moved to this thread...

My fridge currently contains cans of Pepsi Max, Pepsi Max Cherry, Pepsi Max Lime, Pespi Max Mango and Pepsi Max caffeine free (picked up by mistake!). 

I used to have Coke Zero, but they pissed me off when they moved to cardboard packaging (in the eight pack) which is really flimsy and not fit for purpose. 

I've tried the caffeine free coke, that does just have a slight tweak in the flavour that zero doesn't have, I'm never convinced by it 

I'm buying 6 x 1.5l bottles at a time here to reduce costs, the shit thing is what I can't do is buy cans, you can't even buy 6 pack cans here let alone 24 packs, this time last year as I left the UK I was buying multipacks and limiting myself to 1 can a day, they don't exist here so I can't

Can say one thing as a pretty recent development for me - Dr pepper is piss, I've been trying their vanilla and cherry flavours and I've gone right off it, it's terrible and it's like an import special that's more expensive 

Â