Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

1 minute ago, OxfordVillan said:

I’m sorry to bring the cold water to the party, but I simply cannot see how Arsenal could even contemplate allowing this to happen, their fans will be outside the emirates with pitchforks. Kroenke is having to try and put out the fires that are still burning post ESL shambles, letting ESR move to Villa would be the equivalent of pouring petrol onto those fires. And for that reason, I’m out!bbc two dragon GIF by BBC

I Dont Care Whatever GIF

10 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

Just to echo a few posters already, ESR's agent must be indicating he wants, or is at the very least, is interested in the move. Our management don't strike me as the kind to just continually bid of a player if they haven't got a good chance of getting them. I'm sure arsenal don't want to sell, but someone is clearly still indicating to us that a deal is there to be done.

100% this. 

He clearly isn't getting the contract he wanted. So arsenal either give him what he wants or they'll have to seriously consider our offer. Because allowing him to only have 12 months left next summer could be a disaster for them. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I’m sorry to bring the cold water to the party, but I simply cannot see how Arsenal could even contemplate allowing this to happen, their fans will be outside the emirates with pitchforks. Kroenke is having to try and put out the fires that are still burning post ESL shambles, letting ESR move to Villa would be the equivalent of pouring petrol onto those fires. And for that reason, I’m out!bbc two dragon GIF by BBC

Arsenal either give him the deal he wants. Sell him to a club like us, or potentially see him leave for less money next summer or for free the following year. 

They're a club that seem to consistently make bad decisions over these last few years. 

6 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

No comment on the rest but if you think Kronke is doing anything, you’re in cloud cuckoo land.  He doesn’t give a damn about what Arsenal fans or football world think about him.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

I dont care about the transfer, Im just getting a real kick about actually bullying one of the supposed big 6!

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

There’s no sentiment in football - this is about money. We have it and Arsenal need it. We may not be successful but I admire the ruthlessness of attempting to extract a boyhood arsenal prodigy from arsenal - because we’ve got the cash and the smarts to do so. 

7 minutes ago, string28 said:

The fact its only one person reporting it makes me think we havent even made a bid for ESR. Sounds like agent trying to get more money.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope it's true but I'm not holding my breath.

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I hope it's true but I'm not holding my breath.

Not saying you! But I love how some people believe Jack leaving based on only rumours but not that we’ve bid twice for ESR

• Like 1

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-liverpool-coman-24410371

Arsenal rejected Villa's second Smith Rowe bid

Aston Villa have returned with an improved bid of £30million for Arsenal playmaker Emile Smith Rowe - but they have been turned down again, reports The Athletic.

Dean Smith's side saw an opening offer of £25million rejected for the talented Englishman, who has two years remaining on his contract at the Emirates.

Villa's fresh offer comes amid intense speculation that Jack Grealish could seal a £100million move to Manchester City.

0_Arsenal-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Premier-League.jpg

They’ve gone and made a deal with Brighton for Ben White and tried to pay in annual instalments of £1m for the next 50 years. Seems to me we’re gonna do them a favour by paying cash upfront for a young kid so they can meet their responsibilities.

We used to sponsor Acorns, now we sponsor Arsenal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, withes_shin said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-liverpool-coman-24410371

Arsenal rejected Villa's second Smith Rowe bid

Aston Villa have returned with an improved bid of £30million for Arsenal playmaker Emile Smith Rowe - but they have been turned down again, reports The Athletic.

Dean Smith's side saw an opening offer of £25million rejected for the talented Englishman, who has two years remaining on his contract at the Emirates.

Villa's fresh offer comes amid intense speculation that Jack Grealish could seal a £100million move to Manchester City.

0_Arsenal-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Premier-League.jpg

Why add the Grealish bit? Why can’t the article stand on its own

• Like 1