Euro 2020 : Group F (France, Germany, Hungary, Portugal)

BOF

France look like absolute thugs. They're great but they're bloody violent too. And the refs in this tournament seem very lax. I'd love to see Grealish against Griesman though - he'd be sent off after 2 tackles.

• Like 1

Wonder if Rudiger will get some retroactive punishment for biting Pogba in the back. The f was he thinking. Don't be like Suarez you moron.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Got £50.00 on emm, an Lukaku golden boot.

Coral?

A mate was saying the same earlier. 

Just now, sne said:

Wonder if Rudiger will get some retroactive punishment for biting Pogba in the back. The f was he thinking. Don't be like Suarez you moron.

Yeah, I missed that, somehow. Surely must be punished? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, darrenm said:

France look like absolute thugs. They're great but they're bloody violent too. And the refs in this tournament seem very lax. I'd love to see Grealish against Griesman though - he'd be sent off after 2 tackles.

Firm but fair. 

When you have players like Griezmann defending your final third and diving into tackles you're onto a winner 

Proper side. Not just offensively.

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Firm but fair. 

When you have players like Griezmann defending your final third and diving into tackles you're onto a winner 

Proper side. Not just offensively.

I dunno, I saw a few things where it looked like they had no consideration for the safety of the opponent. Like a load of Ben Mees. They keep going like that and somebody is going to get hurt.

I never really watch football outside of the premier League or even villa for that matter so I've never seen Mbappe before but whoah is he a player. 

It could well be England v France in the final and it could be an amazing match.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Pffft, Grealish is better than all of em

I love how I watch football games at the highest level now and think to myself, "Jack is better than X at Y". I think he's the best ball carrier in world football. There's nobody I'd rather give the ball to in order for them to move it up the pitch 30 yards by themselves without getting dispossessed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yep he's finished at the very top

Dortmund should never have gone back, you need to watch him to really understand it cos the reputation is still there, he's still playing at the highest level and pretty much every week of fit but his heads gone, phones it in too often and rarely puts 100% in

he was never good at all, won a league with Klopp and he was made to be unstoppable, similar to Van Dijk

Â