Euro 2020 : Group F (France, Germany, Hungary, Portugal)

BOF

GROUP F
FRA.png?imwidth=158France
GER.png?imwidth=158Germany
HUN.png?imwidth=158Hungary
POR.png?imwidth=158Portugal

15/06 @ 17:00 - Hungary v Portugal (Budapest)
15/06 @ 20:00 - France v Germany   (Munich)

19/06 @ 14:00 - Hungary v France   (Budapest)
19/06 @ 17:00 - Portugal v Germany (Munich)

23/06 @ 20:00 - Germany v Hungary  (Munich)
23/06 @ 20:00 - Portugal v France  (Budapest)

10 minutes ago, MCU said:

Poor Hungary...

Stop Hes Already Dead GIFs | Tenor

Then again, people said similar about Costa Rica being drawn with Italy, England and Uruguay in 2014. And they won the group undefeated. 

(Obviously that won't happen here, but y'know...)

Edited by ml1dch

The mental side of ze germans will be the interest, they're getting rid of low for a reason, squad has grown tired and there's no really interesting youth in there, havertz coming off the back of a poor season, sane hasn't set the world alight 

There's still some quality in there but I just don't think they'll play at 100%

10 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Seems Germany are being written off, but despite not always having good team, they know how to win. Old cliche, but you just never know.

They have had 2 for there standards poor tournaments since winning the World Cup (they were so bad in 2016 but somehow got to the semis) and were smashed 6-0 by Spain recently who arent great shakes

Manager is also leaving after this tournament 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Hungary will pick up a shock result, probably against Germany 

Yeah last time Hungary were in with Portugal, Austria (who I had as dark horse but flopped) and Iceland so not much was expected yet think they took about 5 points in the end.

Portugal tipped to do well but it wouldn't shock me if they need 89th minute Ronaldo penalty in last game to scrape through in third. You'd expect France to beat them and they usually struggle v Germany in tournaments so might have only 1 point from those two so Hungary would be must win game for them.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Will be good to see Szoboszlai, biggest prospect they've had in a long time 

not sure you will, he has been injured since he got to Leipzig and hasnt kicked a ball for them yet

• 2 weeks later...

It's only Bulgaria but France look ominously good, really confident and having fun out there, pogba in particular is a different player when he's playing with a smile on his face, mugging Bulgarians off left right and centre 

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It's only Bulgaria but France look ominously good, really confident and having fun out there, pogba in particular is a different player when he's playing with a smile on his face, mugging Bulgarians off left right and centre 

Comfortably the best team in the tournament IMO. Obviously have been handed a tough group, though, so going to have to do it the hard way. 

Horrible watching Portugal 

Fernandes doing his usual trick of throwing himself in to players bouncing off them screaming in agony and getting a free kick 

First time I've seen Nuno Mendes, looks good, obviously being modern he bombs forward 

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Horrible watching Portugal 

Fernandes doing his usual trick of throwing himself in to players bouncing off them screaming in agony and getting a free kick 

First time I've seen Nuno Mendes, looks good, obviously being modern he bombs forward 

If any justice then Portugal will beat England with a really dodgy Bruno dive, then the media might wake up to his crap and call him out

Â