Euro 2020 : Group F (France, Germany, Hungary, Portugal)

BOF

France not amazing but someone's going to have to play incredibly well to beat them in this tournament, they can win in many different ways and win the ball back so quickly, bit like Spain a decade ago.

Germany haven't been too bad but little fear factor playing them now, they're a neat and tidy team. If they had a Klose type striker upfront they'd have scored tonight but don't.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Kinda annoying to not get to see the replay from the VAR check but pretty sure that was the correct call again.

I don't even know why they show us the VAR checks in the first place when they say we don't see the same lines they do.

• Like 1

Just now, Rino8 said:

Dunno how you win if you go 1-0 down to an Mbappe team.

You just long ball spam like you're playing fifa and win

Their counter attack options are ridiculous, Dembele and Coman been unused subs tonight.:lol:

1 minute ago, sne said:

Kinda annoying to not get to see the replay from the VAR check but pretty sure that was the correct call again.

I'm glad they don't piss about with it. Showing the replay is enough. So much quicker making decisions compared to the PL VAR checks

2 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Right call again. Done quickly without having to look at those ****ing lines for half a lifetime.

It's properly showing up the refs in the Prem. They are................useless.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I don't even know why they show us the VAR checks in the first place when they say we don't see the same lines they do.

That's the thing, the PL has tried to make it an event, part of the game and the drama

Here it's not 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

In the PL yeah, but that's a broken system. But they showed the lines in a previous game in this tournament

3 hours ago, MCU said:

Surprised Penandes didn’t take it. Been moaning all game again. Don’t think I’ve ever hated a player more 

I posit, Karim Benzema.

Absolute reptile.

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 2

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Anyone else watching this thinking England are going to get destroyed at some point soon…

Not by Germany or Spain.....

France massive favourites and given it's a decent draw I think it will be France-Italy final.

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Anyone else watching this thinking England are going to get destroyed at some point soon…

Just coming to post the same thing, think we would / will get battered by either of these 

Â