Euro 2020 : Group C (Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine)

BOF

Just now, villa4europe said:

Which bit the pass or the flappy hands? 

I think he was at fault for the 1st too 

Great save earlier on though from wijnaldum 

Need to behave on flappy hands - that’s a cracking header. 

But yeah, obviously got caught between wanting to pass to someone and then panicking to get rid - did something weirdly in between. 

Just now, bobzy said:

Need to behave on flappy hands - that’s a cracking header. 

But yeah, obviously got caught between wanting to pass to someone and then panicking to get rid - did something weirdly in between. 

He's got across and then seems to have misjudged it, gone underneath the ball with a weak hand, pickford would get slaughtered for that 

Its a great header but he got there 

Just now, villa4europe said:

He's got across and then seems to have misjudged it, gone underneath the ball with a weak hand, pickford would get slaughtered for that 

Its a great header but he got there 

Not a mistake on that for me, header is down and spinning away from the keeper. It’s one where he COULD have saved it, as he got a hand to it, but not surprising it goes in. 

Edited by bobzy

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Idea for sitcom- Dumfries and Galloway.

By a bizarre series of accidents Denzil Dumfries has to share a flat in Eindhoven with professional gobshite George Galloway. With hilarious consequences.

steve coogan GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Great game. Dutch look decent.

I think defensively they look very suspect. If Ukraine had more composure they could have scored more. They (Ukraine) needed to relax in the final third.

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think defensively they look very suspect. If Ukraine had more composure they could have scored more. They (Ukraine) needed to relax in the final third.

Yes but I think they can tweak their balance and be more effective.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

3 games 10 goals. 1 goal by England. Tonight was brilliant. Fast tempo, shots, terrible defending and a true thunderbastard. That's is what I want in a summer tournament sod the tactics.

love it GIF

6 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Few rumours going around about Arnautovics celebration which had offended a lot of Albanians. (Something he supposedly said). 

If true he could be in big trouble. Loose cannon that guy is regardless.

Alaba even grabbed his face and shouted at him to stop. 

Â