Euro 2020 : Group C (Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine)

BOF

Just now, Zatman said:

Not that shithousery if Arnautovic scored and Macedonia lost 😉

Long game. Win next, draw last. Austria now lose next two. Really big brain you wouldn't understand 

4 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Long game. Win next, draw last. Austria now lose next two. Really big brain you wouldn't understand 

But he isnt an important starter for Austria 

• Sad 1

North Macedonia arent that bad for the Division 4 nations league winner but I feel if they were an African team the commentators would be continually calling the defence naive

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

North Macedonia arent that bad for the Division 4 nations league winner but I feel if they were an African team the commentators would be continually calling the defence naive

They look like a bunch of 35+ year olds - just so slow all over the pitch. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Even after having a player booked for diving **** Nora these Ukraine players are acting like they've been shot in the foot when there wasn't even a challenge, it's embarrassing, hard to watch.

Guy who conceded a penalty did same thing 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Guy who conceded a penalty did same thing 😂

Stupid thing was that it looked a bit 50/50 as to whether there actually was contact and it could get overturned, but the fact the defender went down screaming holding his leg got rid of any benefit of the doubt he might have got. 

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This is a very entertaining game, fair play the the Macedonians for having a real go at it.

Ukraine have been in 2 of the best games so far, i tipped them to be boring like Greece were 😂

Â