Euro 2020 : Group C (Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine)

BOF

Just now, osmark86 said:

refreshing isn't it?

Very! Bit amusing that Hasse Backe initially didn't think it was a pen even thou he saw the replay but instantly changed his mind when he realized that VAR was going to say it was.

• Like 1

There seems to be a distinct lack of quality for a lot of the teams, was a time when even some of the lesser footballing nations like Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and so on all had decent teams and a lot of top players. I've got a feeling that Wales are going to win the whole tournament.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

There seems to be a distinct lack of quality for a lot of the teams, was a time when even some of the lesser footballing nations like Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and so on all had decent teams and a lot of top players. I've got a feeling that Wales are going to win the whole tournament.

I think reasonably it'll be France or Italy, but I mean they're looking like a decent dark horse though.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't miss much about the Cold War era, but a Czechoslovakia and united Yugoslavia would make the Euros a lot more interesting.

Â