Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

A front 4 of Buendia, Traore, Jack and Watkins would be ridiculously creative.

And with El Ghazi and Trez playing supporting roles, we would have a very potent attack in my opinion.

The thought of Ollie feeding off Buendia’s forward balls is very exiting.

Edited by alreadyexists

Just now, alreadyexists said:

And with El Ghazi and Trez playing supporting roles, we would have a very potent attack in my opinion.

The thought of Ollie feeding off Buendia’s forward balls is very exiting.

Yeah, I’ve said it before but if Buendia can make Pukki look good and score plenty of goals, he’ll make Ollie look world class!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Very strong.

Someone running in behind alongside Watkins would be the only issue.

Though I'm not totally sold on Buendia hugely kicking us on, it will go some to making sure we don't collapse when Jack is out. That effectively ended the season in January. I wonder if that's why we're going big for him.

Beating Arsenal to his signature would really send out some shockwaves I think. Especially if we go and whip them again next season.

Edited by Tomaszk

Translation:

Emiliano Buendia, one step away from Aston Villa.
 *️⃣ The operation is well advanced and will be done at a figure close to 35 million euros.
 *️⃣ Arsenal, who also wanted wanted him, never made an official offer to Norwich

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

i'd  rather see this starting front 4 at Villa:-

Grealish,, Buendia, Kamada and Watkins.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

The wonderful thing about this potential signing, is that it gives us real flexibility to change formation (slightly) for tougher matches. Jack, Buendia and Traore behind Watkins in games we’re expecting to dominate with two behind. And Buendia on the right, Jack on the left behind Ollie. Two number 8s (McGinn, Doug or Sanson) with a number 6 sitting for the tougher games. Love it. 

Wanted this guy for a long time. Please make it happen!

• Like 1

Last year's Arlind Sadiku could well be this year's Cesar Luis Merlo. Little-known (relatively) journalists becoming cult villains is a fun aspect of the window.

Â