Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

For example. “Shaw, Williams prepared to venture down the left. There’s a good ball played in for Morley. Oh, it must be and it is! Peter Withe!”

Correct, Williams would have been given a key pass had such a thing existed back then. Almost as prestigious as winning the cup itself...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Correct, Williams would have been given a key pass had such a thing existed back then. Almost as prestigious as winning the cup itself...

It was Gary Shaw’s pass to Tony Morley. Williams did the venturing down the left bit. I’d give him credit for drawing defenders though. All academic without Peter Withe’s lethal shin though. 😃

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

It was Gary Shaw’s pass to Tony Morley. Williams did the venturing down the left bit. I’d give him credit for drawing defenders though. All academic without Peter Withe’s lethal shin though. 😃

Of course, forgive my memory, I was 1 at the time! Shaw it is who'd have received the greatest of all accolades...

• Like 1

At least if he does choose arsenal over us we can take solace in the fact we helped to overinflate the price they pay by creating competition, thus adding to the "arsenal way" of overpaying for players. I can live with that 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Of course, forgive my memory, I was 1 at the time! Shaw it is who'd have received the greatest of all accolades...

I was there and wouldn’t swap that moment for the world, but I wouldn’t mind swapping ages now!!

• Haha 1

I rate Buendia and I'd like us to sign him anyway, but the utter disrespect and arrogance on display from Arsenal fans on social media makes him a must sign for me. Even if he doesn't hit the heights, seeing their fans melt down would be incredible 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Buendia & Jack in the same team would be unreal. Thats a ridiculous amount of chance creation. Watkins will just be motoring around the pitch with a permanent chubby

No to Micky Quinn and we won't play 2 upfront.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I would want Buendia for CAM

Traore Buendia Grealish

Watkins

That would be absolute nightmare for teams to defend against

It would be if we replaced Traore with someone good, yeh. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I wouldn't right Traore off just yet!

I’m not, I’m just basing it on what I saw last season and if we want to improve, the RW position is one we massively need to strengthen in order to do so. 

Hopefully he gets better but personally, I think he’s too slow and too weak. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I rate Buendia and I'd like us to sign him anyway, but the utter disrespect and arrogance on display from Arsenal fans on social media makes him a must sign for me. Even if he doesn't hit the heights, seeing their fans melt down would be incredible 😂😂😂

Or we let them have him and the whole time we were double bluffing them and announce Odegaard same day. They would probably hate that even more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Or we let them have him and the whole time we were double bluffing them and announce Odegaard same day. They would probably hate that even more.

They wouldn’t, not sure they rate him. 

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

They wouldn’t, not sure they rate him. 

Oh, to be honest I haven't followed the Odegaard thing closely, other then a feeling they were desperate to make him a permanent. For all the furore over him being a wonder kid he hasn't quite reached the heights just yet. I'd take Buendia any day in reality.

Need to find a better way to **** their fans off then, has to be a Buendia, Smith-Roe double.

Ps...... but on what day?

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Oh, to be honest I haven't followed the Odegaard thing closely, other then a feeling they were desperate to make him a permanent. For all the furore over him being a wonder kid he hasn't quite reached the heights just yet. I'd take Buendia any day in reality.

Need to find a better way to **** their fans off then, has to be a Buendia, Smith-Roe double.

Ps...... but on what day?

Buendia on a good day, Smith-Roe on any old fishy day. 

• Haha 1

Â