Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

well this has escalated quickly. how jolly exciting.

looking forward to the arsenal fans all saying how this means jack is leaving to sign for them

Just now, Tomaszk said:

It's a race to get the clicks.

Zero doubt Nursey has nothing at all. He's following the noise and inventing things.

That one bloke from SA is said to be a tier 1 journalist and he wasn’t talking about bids, or ‘talks’ or any of that nonsense. He clearly stated that the deal will be done. 

It will be so nice to have him for the whole of pre-season and watching him in those friendlies. It also takes the pressure off the rest of the summer for us. 

We probably only need one more attacking option. 

Bit concerned he only scored one goal last time out in premier league.

I mean Todd Cantwell scored 7 and Pukki was on about 10 by January so can't use the bottom team excuse as they clearly had no issue creating chances.

30-40m fee and people will be expecting 10 + goals given Traore cost 17m and scored 7 league goals and AEG got to 10 and he only cost 8m.

Bit concerned he seems to be our number one attacking target tbh, no issue if he's coming in as sort of Barkley replacement infield but we need a rapid right sided player so I have reservations about him if he's playing there.

• Like 2

tensions are high between arsenal and their fanbase already. if they let this one slip by it's not going to be pretty and their board know it.

not usually this pessimistic, but something tells me arsenal will do what they need to to get it done

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

I mean Todd Cantwell scored 7 and Pukki was on about 10 by January so can't use the bottom team excuse as they clearly had no issue creating chances.

30-40m fee and people will be expecting 10 + goals given Traore cost 17m and scored 7 league goals and AEG got to 10 and he only cost 8m.

Bit concerned he seems to be our number one attacking target tbh, no issue if he's coming in as sort of Barkley replacement infield but we need a rapid right sided player so I have reservations about him if he's playing there.

I agree to an extent. If we bring in a fast right winger too, I’ll be proper excited. 

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Norwich were a much, much worse team than us, and didn't have a Grealish in their team to take all the attention away from him. Also, Watkins' stats in the Championship weren't the best until his last season, Buendia has Grealish type stats from last season. 

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Dunno who this dude is but he seems to think Arsenal are still well in the race.

Just makes it even better if he signs. If they've made a bid and we still beat them to it, that would send shockwaves around the rest of the league in my opinion. 

It would show what a force we are becoming, bit by bit, making our way towards the upper echelons of football once again

• Like 1

Can someone explain why Norwich forum dwellers appear to hate villa with a passion?

If it's about Lambert...well why. He nearly ruined us. Surely they should be happy we took him off their hands as the same would have happened to them eventually. The mumbling freak.

They also appear to consider us a rival this coming season. Now I am a very pessimistic guy but even I think at worst we will be low mid table. 

Norwich will be lucky to beat Derby's all time low points record.

I just don't get the hate.

Edited by Pissflaps
  • Like 3

Â