Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Can't blame Norwich fans for being angry, they were angry when they were promoted the last time and didn't do anything in the transfermarket to try and stay up, and now they're promoted again and are seemingly selling their best player and it's not even as if Buendia has had to force the issue, Norwich themselves have basically advertised the fact that he or any of their other players are for sale.

I couldn't imagine Brentford doing the same, or any other promoted team for that matter.

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

Can someone explain why Norriwch forum dwellers appear to hate villa with a passion?

If it's about Lambert...well why. He nearly ruined us. Surely they should be happy we took him off their hands as the same would have happened to them eventually. The mumbling freak.

They also appear to consider us a rival this coming season. Now I am a very pessimistic guy but even I think at worst we will be low mid table. 

Norwich will be lucky to beat Derby's all time low points record.

I just don't get the hate.

think it's a combo of Lambert, the Hoolahan saga, and that they were champions in the Championship when we went up and we've completely surpassed them in the time since

• Shocked 1

Just now, villarule123 said:

Norwich were a much, much worse team than us, and didn't have a Grealish in their team to take all the attention away from him. Also, Watkins' stats in the Championship weren't the best until his last season, Buendia has Grealish type stats from last season. 

Of course he'll create for us.

Howeve we will lose goals as despite how brilliant Ollie is I don't quite get the feeling he'll get into 20-25 scoring range next season as he's not that ruthless a finisher, perhaps in two years time he can be.

Our back up strikers barely score and less minutes for AEG and Traore means they'll struggle to get close to the 17 they contributed last season as El Ghazi might not always be on the pitch when we get a penalty.

Of the teams who finished above us only Everton scored less. Leeds scored 7 more goals than us, Arsenal scored the same (despite only scoring about 10 goals up to December), Spurs scored 13 more, same for Leicester and surprisingly West Ham scored 7 more.

We're well short of firepower to be anywhere close to top 6/7 imo. Our central midfielders don't score much in system we play so that's another issue.

Hopefully the new striker we get is good but again they'll only be backup mostly so unless they're brilliant at scoring off the bench that won't solve a huge amount either.

For 40m I'd like a wide player or central player who is pretty solid at scoring 8-10 a season with scope for improvement.

Interesting looking at some players who are keeping him out of Argentina 11 currently, 9 for Rodrigo De Paul for Udinese and 8 for Ocampos at Sevilla so for 40m I was expecting us to be in for those sorts tbh. Bailey at Leverkusen scored 9 so that's another we could be looking at.

Just now, Jas10 said:

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Crazy ass Tarquins need to lay off the coke. Signing Buendia is one thing, but Grealish would have his pick of teams when he leaves. Why in the **** would he chose the dumpster fire that is Arsenal. Those jabronis need a reality check and quick.

• Haha 4

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some Arsenal fans have a theory that we are getting Buendia, so they can bid for Grealish, outstanding!!!!

You couldn't make this shit up.

Arsenal barely have any money, they are completely deluded to think he'd even consider them.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some Arsenal fans have a theory that we are getting Buendia, so they can bid for Grealish, outstanding!!!!

You couldn't make this shit up.

Idiots. 

As if they think they have a chance. 

2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Can someone explain why Norwich forum dwellers appear to hate villa with a passion?

If it's about Lambert...well why. He nearly ruined us. Surely they should be happy we took him off their hands as the same would have happened to them eventually. The mumbling freak.

They also appear to consider us a rival this coming season. Now I am a very pessimistic guy but even I think at worst we will be low mid table. 

Norwich will be lucky to beat Derby's all time low points record.

I just don't get the hate.

had a quick look and thought the same thing. they proper hate us.

funny how some clubs just take an inexplicable disliking to another fanbase, like many of ours do with leeds, but we're not alone there

• Thanks 1

Just now, Loxstock92 said:

Fabrizio follows them 👀

Tyc Sports is the sports channel that shows all the Argentina games and regularly interviews their players so I'd say that's a pretty hot source given they'd have someone in the camp talking to the squad.

Looks like we've stepped things up in last few days and he's ready to join.

Â