Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Norwich aren't going to replace sign Pereira, doing so would take up a large chunk of the money they'd receive for Buendia which would defeat the purpose of them selling Buendia in the first place, they're going to use the money strengthen in several places in the hope that it improves their team overrall. Whatever money the receive for him will probably be pretty much their summer transfer budget unless they also sell Cantwell and or Aarons.

44 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

What’s the word from Pinkun?

I’m getting excited! 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hxblha5maz8o6mvbrd

I actually first heard of these developments because I had a look in on there to see if there had been any reaction following one of us posting the picture of him and Martinez playing pool. 

I'm actually taken aback how little they rate us.  There is some real disbelief on there that we are any bigger/better than they are and not a lot of love for us.  I've always taken us to be fairly vanilla but they really don't like us. 

Younger fans...

Wanna know what it's like to have suffered for years as a Villa fan watching admirable industry, 'going again' and just needing one more player?

Well, you won't need to when Buendia and Jack collide in a freak, pre-season training ground accident a couple of days before the season starts. 

Edited by Lerner's Driver

28 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Can someone explain why Norwich forum dwellers appear to hate villa with a passion?

If it's about Lambert...well why. He nearly ruined us. Surely they should be happy we took him off their hands as the same would have happened to them eventually. The mumbling freak.

They also appear to consider us a rival this coming season. Now I am a very pessimistic guy but even I think at worst we will be low mid table. 

Norwich will be lucky to beat Derby's all time low points record.

I just don't get the hate.

Tbf, Lambert was doing a good job for them at the time.

Â