Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Emiliano Buendia, one step away from Aston Villa. The operation is well advanced and will be done at a figure close to 35 million euros. Arsenal, who also wanted him, never made an official offer to Norwich.

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

It could be a case of Arsenal waiting for us to agree a price and then will match it when/if accepted perhaps.

Definitely would believe this is the case, though as posted recently, we might be giving the transfer fee more up front as they will want to do it in installments

21 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

And with El Ghazi and Trez playing supporting roles, we would have a very potent attack in my opinion.

The thought of Ollie feeding off Buendia’s forward balls is very exiting.

Can't wait to see Ollie feed off Buendia's balls <3

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

i'd  rather see this starting front 4 at Villa:-

Grealish,, Buendia, Kamada and Watkins.

Champions League level attack there. 

• Like 1

Well, this has exploded in the last 2 hours. 

Ive said it all along, yes, Arsenal are a big club with a big stadium and are a more attractive proposition (for most), but we can clearly blow most teams out of the water financially. 

Would you bet against us..

• Like 2

I’m still amused by the amount of people who think Arsenal are clear favourites for this.

Villa are on the up and up, there’s a clear philosophy, strategy and spot in the team for him. It’s an easy argument to make that with him instead of Barkley we’re playing in Europe next season. There’s continuity, a settled, vibrant squad containing one of the best players in the world and a young striker who knows where the bag is and will run his knackers off for you. 

Then there’s Arsenal. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 3

This one is quite exciting.

I'd have been happy enough with Buendia anyway, but to somehow turn it into not only buying a very good player but also making a statement in winning a race for him against Arsenal makes it all the sweeter. 

Hopefully it goes through.

• Like 3

Just now, PieFacE said:

Hardly an exclusive when it's been reported elsewhere 🤣

Isn't James Nursey known for being a little sensationalist? There's no indication he really knows what's going on, other than just a vague claim that the deal is close, but with enough wiggle room to change the story in the coming days.

(please please please be true)

Â