Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Didn't someone start a similar rumour just before last season that turned out to be nonsense? Maybe about Ollie?

Yeah, because the person who started the rumour here is known for tweeting bs it should be treated as such. So I wouldn't be worrying about it at all. It will still get another 7 pages discussing it before Emery confirms he's fine tomorrow in the press conference. 

For those, enjoy wrecking your own heads for the  next 24 hours

5 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Didn't someone start a similar rumour just before last season that turned out to be nonsense? Maybe about Ollie?

That can't be so as apparently these injury rumours are normally true. 

Depending on when the pictures were taken on the official site regards training (Beundia in those pics) & then if he has had an injury the time it takes to determine wether he has a ACL Injury. Didn't Walsh for England at the wemons World Cup was determined not to be a ACL & that took a fair few days & Diego Carlos last season that was well over a week if I remember right to determine the injury. May have picked up an injury but I'm calling bullshit that it's season ending one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Depending on when the pictures were taken on the official site regards training (Beundia in those pics) & then if he has had an injury the time it takes to determine wether he has a ACL Injury. Didn't Walsh for England at the wemons World Cup was determined not to be a ACL & that took a fair few days & Diego Carlos last season that was well over a week if I remember right to determine the injury. May have picked up an injury but I'm calling bullshit that it's season ending one 

I was thinking the same, if anything the rumours of him being injured could be true but seems too soon to know if it’s serious 

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Cancel the season! Sell Watkins to small heath and sack Emery. No point continuing now we definitely know Buendia is crocked. 

I’ll start the relegation thread immediately 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â