Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

He was excellent. That shows what he can do.

Needs to be doing it more often, and I think the new influx of top players might help him.

I've always liked him; wanted us to buy him seasons ago. he always gives 100%; never stops running; I'd love to see him kick on now.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

He is bloody aggressive for someone his size. He is forever squaring up to guys a foot taller than him. He looks proper grumpy on the pitch. I like him.

i cant even imagine how high pitched his voice must go when he is raging at someone on the pitch! 🤣

• Haha 3

His first goal was a carbon copy of the one he scored versus Everton.  So while right footed, his left is also a serious threat. Emi and Jacob are going to be a massive threat attacking from the left wing. Their games differ enough opposing teams will struggle to find a setup that can nullify both.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

He is bloody aggressive for someone his size. He is forever squaring up to guys a foot taller than him. 

Oh Jesus. We've all got a mate like that after a few beers. 

• Haha 1

Yet to be convinced I’m afraid.  That said I was giving Super John and JJ some stick last season and look how Unai turned them around.  Big season coming up for Emi which could be make or break by the January window!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Buendia was so ruthless. I swear to god the "Toon Army" was just sitting there slack-jawed. I kind of wonder if what we're seeing in Buendia is someone who gets that he's in an incredible position at an incredible club now with incredible opportunities just hanging there for the taking, and that this is his moment--and it may never come again if he doesn't take advantage of it. He's definitely levelled up a few times since the spring. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 2

Â